Looking at a house in ONF, is there riding in this area(link in post)

Started by dreadhed, January 12, 2007, 10:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadhed


Chris505

that is right around from where the "ida trails are" you could PM ida-man and he could tell you about that area...
there use to be parking area's off nf88 there just south of silver springs hwy.. be they are closed now..
but from where your property is,,,,your back door is onf
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

dreadhed

Ya, ONF is right on the other side of the fence.  I have not walked around the area much so there may even be trails in the back.  I did not see tracks though.  I will have to shoot Ida a PM tomorrow.  I will have to buy a enduro soon so I can get down the roads too.  Thanks for the help. 

sykolincoln

gabe that would be to frikin sweet bro!!! campin out in your back yard soon!!! woot!!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

dreadhed

Quote from: sykolincoln on January 13, 2007, 03:31:32 PM
gabe that would be to frikin sweet bro!!! campin out in your back yard soon!!! woot!!
Hell ya!!!!!!!  3 wheeler get together!!!!!!!! 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com