Croom on Sunday 1-14

Started by kickflip42585, January 12, 2007, 10:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickflip42585

I'll be there, anyone else riding?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Eric5555

im going there on spring break
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

atvtrailer

il be there saturday and sunday, be parked in the back past the restrooms, il be riding with a frank(cubanfrank is his sn on here i think), red dodge ext cab and a black 450r, stop by and say hi if u wanna ride(saturday will be slow, but sunday hold on)
05 450r #13B

kickflip42585

I'm not sure what truck we will be in, but there will be 3 of us that I know of, My Orange KFX400, MPTonyT will be on his Raptor 660, and his g/f Should be on a Z400 We normally go to the 2nd parking lot (the one around the corner from the sand pit)
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Young Gun

Tomorrow is my b-day I wish we had quads by now to go ???
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

kickflip42585

Well it was a nice trip with a slower ride that usual. Nothing too crazy happened, but we will hav e pics up soon.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com