New helmet cam

Started by #74 crf250r, January 12, 2007, 08:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#74 crf250r

Got my new helmet cam yesterday from twenty20. I was so excited I took it out for a quick test.

This version is about 1/4 the original quality, for some reason when on youtube it takes away some of the quality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2mk2JwX338





[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

WOODY_450r

looks sweet,  you sould aim it up a little bit...i want one of those so bad! so i could see al my crashes..and it would be pretty cool to watch on that! lol  :P
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

ebtrx450r

looks cool but I agree aim it a bit higher. Speaking of Helmet cams.....Darren where is the Hardrock footage?

gery350

pretty good.
you may want to tilt it up a little.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

#74 crf250r

ya I already remounted it up alittle more, I realized that it was down alittle to much when I got home. but thats why I wanted to quick take it out yesterday to get all the bugs worked out. thanks for the comments.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Young Gun

Sweet video.  Even if youtube sucks its still good.  How much do one of those cost?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

#74 crf250r

Quote from: FloridaBullet on January 12, 2007, 09:50:14 PM
Sweet video.  Even if youtube sucks its still good.  How much do one of those cost?
The retail price is $250 but I got it from motosport.com for $229.99, and then it hooks up to any camcorder with a a/v input. I'm using a Aiptek MPVR though cause its really small and light weight. but heres there link www.twenty20camera.com.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Thrumud

You can also find helmet cams at www.viosport.com , this is the one I use.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com