next mod for new banshee?

Started by WAKORB, January 04, 2007, 01:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

06 BaNsHeE

I am a rookie...The Fing dude wants to run pump gas.Oh yea by the way read right and you will see that I only called jeff at fast for my sroker and carbs.You seriously think he wants to do alot of work to his motor.Give me a break.You go BOLT ON YOUR head with 16cc domes.It will run.But it wont for long.Yea I posted that because those people know there sh*t unlike you telling som1 to run 16cc domes on pump gas.yea I even posted up to see if it was possible to run it at 7500 ft above sea level and you still need to mix it with race gas.

I will race you when Im done.with my stock shee compared to your 700cc whatever with 16cc domes on pumpgass.We will see how long it will last

Hoosier Daddy

WELL I STILL LIKE MY FUZZY DICE IDEA! BASTARDS!! :-\
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

#53
First off, I nor did anyone else tell him to run 16cc domes, we stated that it could be done, and just FYI, that motor is still running strong as ever. Even after tons of passes on dirt/ashphalt.

I dont have a 700cc whatever motor, I have a little 4 mil. But I would like to race you you anyday !!!! Maybe even put up some $$$$$ to back your mouth up would be O.K. too.

the guy was asking what to do next, in terms of he was planning on going to a BB motor eventually. If you READ, I stated to add the titming plate, carbs. NOT to go with a lock up on a stock, w/port........ WASTE of money. You telling someone to Port their motor, and stay with the T-5`s is about the most ridiculous thing I have heard since Nixon was president.
Yes it will run, But its also gonna fall on its face at the top end,.
But, I do remember you also saying that you have NOT built a motor yet !!!! So i would definately listen to what you have to say ::)








Come and get some ;D ;D ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

WAKORB

#54
OUCH! ??? The pic said it all!

Dynodon, I think that after Hoosier Daddy makes his fuzzy dice mod he can take you on your badass custom frame perfectly tuned banshee motor that you built. I'm a rookie though so I'm not sure weather you will need the blue or red fuzzy dice to beat him Hoosier. I also know that hanging them from the front bumper thingy will give you more top end, just something to consider.

[attachment deleted by admin]

dynodon

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 12, 2007, 05:52:04 PM
WELL I STILL LIKE MY FUZZY DICE IDEA! BASTARDS!! :-\
I will hang some off mine just for you Chris ;D :-*
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

10-4 brother! wait till the SFTL league comes down.. ill have the dice..


Quote from: dynodon on January 12, 2007, 06:48:42 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 12, 2007, 05:52:04 PM
WELL I STILL LIKE MY FUZZY DICE IDEA! BASTARDS!! :-\
I will hang some off mine just for you Chris ;D :-*
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Old_School

Define pump gas. 93, 100, or C16?  ;) I don't have a shee but I run only 100 at its bought at the gas station. I can get 110 but not feasable for what type of riding I do.  But I do have a ridding buddy that has 19cc domes, +4 key, CPI IF's, and your average port job and runs 93. It runs pretty good.  But I gotta agree with who said go to PS rather than BansheeHQ. PS has some serious shees on there. -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

dynodon

Quote from: Old_School on January 12, 2007, 06:58:45 PM
Define pump gas. 93, 100, or C16?  ;) I don't have a shee but I run only 100 at its bought at the gas station. I can get 110 but not feasable for what type of riding I do.  But I do have a ridding buddy that has 19cc domes, +4 key, CPI IF's, and your average port job and runs 93. It runs pretty good.  But I gotta agree with who said go to PS rather than BansheeHQ. PS has some serious shees on there. -Mark
EXACTLY !!!!!
But, the guy who was asking what mod to do next, NEVER said anything about pump gas, 06banshee said that.
But we always ran 110, or c16 too. Until the SWITCH ;D Now you can just call us  a bunch of alkoholics ;) :drive.gif :drink.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

 i am calling out the fuzzy dice  just bring it    get it rag

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

oh ya heres a little 4 mill iam working on right now

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

Hey, I`ll take a set of those dice !!!!!! Make that two sets, one for the front, and one for the rear-------- We need all the top end we can get ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

WAKORB

#62
I found the CVD system on the trinity web sit, maybe this should be my next mod it seems to really increase performance. If you dont belive a rookie that has never built a motor before gust reed the info next to the dice in the pic. (click pic to enlarge)

[attachment deleted by admin]

dynodon

See there, you didnt need any assistance !!!!!!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

WAKORB

#64
I'm getting the hang of this. now i can go out and give advise. thanks for the training guys.

dynodon

Quote from: WAKORB on January 12, 2007, 08:07:10 PM
I'm getting the hang of this. now i can go out and give advise. thanks for the training guys.
:deal.gif :Clap.gif :drive.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 12, 2007, 06:56:57 PM
10-4 brother! wait till the SFTL league comes down.. ill have the dice..


Quote from: dynodon on January 12, 2007, 06:48:42 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 12, 2007, 05:52:04 PM
WELL I STILL LIKE MY FUZZY DICE IDEA! BASTARDS!! :-\
I will hang some off mine just for you Chris ;D :-*


I dare ya.  remember i will have the video camera.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

06 BaNsHeE

I ran CPIs,+4 timing,and a nosshead with 19cc domes.My compression was around 179 Per cylinder.Race gas for me

535banshee

I HAD A MOTOR WITH 17CC DOMES AND THE SQUISH WAS AT.042 AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS A PUMP GAS MOTOR. a motor set up right with 17cc domes is going to have at least 190 to over 200psi of compression. THAT IS NOT A PUMP GAS MOTOR!
my last 350 motor had 17cc domes in it with 220psi of compression, but this motor was built for mx racing or trail riding.

drag racing- lower comp. so the motor revs up quick
trails and mx- high comp for low end power to come out of coners and such.....

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: 535banshee on January 12, 2007, 08:29:59 PM
I HAD A MOTOR WITH 17CC DOMES AND THE SQUISH WAS AT.042 AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS A PUMP GAS MOTOR. a motor set up right with 17cc domes is going to have at least 190 to over 200psi of compression. THAT IS NOT A PUMP GAS MOTOR!
my last 350 motor had 17cc domes in it with 220psi of compression, but this motor was built for mx racing or trail riding.

drag racing- lower comp. so the motor revs up quick
trails and mx- high comp for low end power to come out of coners and such.....

that orange bike has some compression, and my calf muscle will tell ya that.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

that motor had 175psi when i tested it

06 BaNsHeE

Quote from: 535banshee on January 12, 2007, 08:29:59 PM
I HAD A MOTOR WITH 17CC DOMES AND THE SQUISH WAS AT.042 AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS A PUMP GAS MOTOR. a motor set up right with 17cc domes is going to have at least 190 to over 200psi of compression. THAT IS NOT A PUMP GAS MOTOR!
my last 350 motor had 17cc domes in it with 220psi of compression, but this motor was built for mx racing or trail riding.

drag racing- lower comp. so the motor revs up quick
trails and mx- high comp for low end power to come out of coners and such.....

Exactly.Really doesnt take a genious to figure out that anything over 150 psi on pump gas is asking for trouble.Im sure anything under 21cc domes at sea level with +6 timing is asking for trouble.But you do what you have to do.I agree with ^^^ tho

cutngrs

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on January 12, 2007, 08:57:17 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 12, 2007, 08:29:59 PM
I HAD A MOTOR WITH 17CC DOMES AND THE SQUISH WAS AT.042 AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS A PUMP GAS MOTOR. a motor set up right with 17cc domes is going to have at least 190 to over 200psi of compression. THAT IS NOT A PUMP GAS MOTOR!
my last 350 motor had 17cc domes in it with 220psi of compression, but this motor was built for mx racing or trail riding.

drag racing- lower comp. so the motor revs up quick
trails and mx- high comp for low end power to come out of coners and such.....

Exactly.Really doesnt take a genious to figure out that anything over 150 psi on pump gas is asking for trouble.Im sure anything under 21cc domes at sea level with +6 timing is asking for trouble.But you do what you have to do.I agree with ^^^ tho



you know every  time you post you look more and more like an a$$   read between the lines  its all in how its set up   535 has built a nuff motors  and know what he is talking about but you cant even read what he said mack any sence of it your an idiot plane and simple i can build any motor and mack it run on pump gas as long as its set up right   now i have a stock stroke motor  i just did and it has 180 psi and runs pump gas   with a single carb   that i  will run your a$$ over with   
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

06 BaNsHeE

Quote from: cutngrs on January 13, 2007, 12:00:10 AM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on January 12, 2007, 08:57:17 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 12, 2007, 08:29:59 PM
I HAD A MOTOR WITH 17CC DOMES AND THE SQUISH WAS AT.042 AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS A PUMP GAS MOTOR. a motor set up right with 17cc domes is going to have at least 190 to over 200psi of compression. THAT IS NOT A PUMP GAS MOTOR!
my last 350 motor had 17cc domes in it with 220psi of compression, but this motor was built for mx racing or trail riding.

drag racing- lower comp. so the motor revs up quick
trails and mx- high comp for low end power to come out of coners and such.....

Exactly.Really doesnt take a genious to figure out that anything over 150 psi on pump gas is asking for trouble.Im sure anything under 21cc domes at sea level with +6 timing is asking for trouble.But you do what you have to do.I agree with ^^^ tho



you know every  time you post you look more and more like an a$$   read between the lines  its all in how its set up   535 has built a nuff motors  and know what he is talking about but you cant even read what he said mack any sence of it your an idiot plane and simple i can build any motor and mack it run on pump gas as long as its set up right   now i have a stock stroke motor  i just did and it has 180 psi and runs pump gas   with a single carb   that i  will run your a$$ over with   

Hahah 180 psi doesnt take anything lower then 110 octane.But again its your bike you do what you want with it.Oh yea Im an ass read your above post then go talk.Yea Maybe I do get this info from a shop(99performance).But You know what You gotta learn somewhere.You didnt learn all the sh*t you know when you were born you learned from somwhere.IT DONT TAKE 10000000000000 motors To fing learn that anything higher than 150 psi Needs to be mixxed with race gas.Im done with this f**k**g topic and Forum.Go on any website and say you run 180 psi and its on pump gas(93)Which has been the octane that Ive been talking about.You wanna race a stock trailbike?Go right ahead.I might be a dumbass but I aint the one running pump gas on a bike with 180psi Thats for sure.

535banshee

#74
I DONT WANT TO SAY ANYONE IS WRONG OR RIGHT BUT I WOULD NEVER RUN A BIKE WITH 180PSI ON PUMP GAS.
EVERY SHOP THAT I AM A DEALER FOR HAS TOLD ME FROM THE BEGINING THAT 180 IS RACE GAS.

JUST TALKED TO A&S AND THIS IS WHAT WAS SAID-

160 TO 175 THEY SAY RUN HALF AND HALF
180 ABOVE RACE GAS.

EVERYONE HAS THEIR WAYS AND TROY HAS HIS. IF IT WORKS FOR HIM THEN USE IT.