Main Menu

250ex

Started by lil fat rider, January 07, 2007, 02:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil fat rider

is the drive shaft system any good or is it bad for racing
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

jeremy retzsch

For what kind of racing?
1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

Eric5555

It depends.....Its ok for woods racing but not for motocross....and it has no clutch
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

CountryBoy

I know the honda 250 ex,(the newer ones have the sport clutch). I started out on a 250 ex(motocross). Its a good starter bike, but if you really start geeting into (motocross) racing then it's not really what you want.
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

#13_LT-R450

I had a 03' 250ex and it was fine for motocross!

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

06 BaNsHeE

My friend has one.There slow,get something that you can play with the gearing for your riding style.Like a 400ex would be a better bike than a 250ex.Oh yeah and they suck for donuts so i guess they would suck for cornering.lol Im not really into motorcross so I dont know much about it but I know that wouldnt be my first option.Maybe a raptor350 will suit you better.

klutchbuster400

I dont like them at all for older kids, if your 9-12 then its good, if its a finaincial bind, then ANything reliable is good!