Who was at Bithlo 1-06-07?

Started by bmd11, January 08, 2007, 07:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmd11

Not a huge turn-out, but the racing looked competitive and fun!
I am curious what kind of equipment is necessary for racing (i.e. Nerfs, kill tether, etc...)
I 'm basically interested in practice a few times to see if I'm interested in racing. How are the classes broken down? Does anyone know the practice schedule for Bithlo? I live about 45 mins from there.
Thanks for the info and again, those that made it out there... good job!
BMD
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

550superquad

same rules as 15 years ago  ::) yes nerfs, tether kill switch,helmet,boots
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

bmd11

'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

TM Motorsports

The TM Motorsports crew was at bithlo saterday night.

Brandon Rabold - LTR450
Jack Nitbach - YFZ450
Josh Kodner - YFZ450
Tony Mommone.com - 400ex
Blake Bradley - LTZ400
Make Bradley - YFZ 450

We all train and race as often as possible and we try to go to all the MX & XC florida events.
Any info you need on racing just e-mail me tonymommone@aol.com
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

bmd11

You guys did a good job! Looked like you had fun, are you coming back for the next one at Bithlo? If so, i'll stop by and say hi! My kid loved that PeeWee track, couldn't get him off it :)
I'd like to try and practice before I commit to racing...  :dunno.gif
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

TBR

When is the next time quads can race ?

bmd11

Quote from: TBR on January 09, 2007, 05:14:43 PM
When is the next time quads can race ?

Bithlo is having the same racing again this Saturday night (1-13-07) and I'm guessing that it will have the same types of classes and stuff. I hope the guys from TM Motorsports show up! :ThumbsUp.gif

Gates open at 4:00, Practice around 5:00, racing starts after the rider's meeting. You can check out bithlomotorsports.com if you need more info.

Let me know if you are going.  :)

'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Exmx54

Quote from: TBR on January 09, 2007, 05:14:43 PM
When is the next time quads can race ?

I'll do my best to be out there Mr. Thacker. It was a fun race!!! Didn't get out of there until about 12 though!!!! Very unorganized.

tony pitts

ya'll have fun. jessy is out for about six weeks with a broke collar bone and a cracked shoulder blade. he says he will be ready for the first race of the series.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

WOODY_450r

#9
Quote from: Exmx54 on January 10, 2007, 09:57:52 PM
Quote from: TBR on January 09, 2007, 05:14:43 PM
When is the next time quads can race ?

I'll do my best to be out there Mr. Thacker. It was a fun race!!! Didn't get out of there until about 12 though!!!! Very unorganized.

Hey do they let u camp out after your done with racing and stay for practice the next day?

And how old do you have to be to race a 450?
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

bmd11

Quote from: WOODY_450r on January 11, 2007, 07:49:46 AM
Quote from: Exmx54 on January 10, 2007, 09:57:52 PM
Quote from: TBR on January 09, 2007, 05:14:43 PM
When is the next time quads can race ?

I'll do my best to be out there Mr. Thacker. It was a fun race!!! Didn't get out of there until about 12 though!!!! Very unorganized.

Hey do they let u camp out after your done with racing and stay for practice the next day?

And how old do you have to be to race a 450?

I don't know the answers to those questions... You can check the website, or call them. You can find the link on their site.
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com