Almost done!

Started by klutchbuster400, January 05, 2007, 06:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

here is the link to the seller on ebay where i got them shipped fpr 640.00


http://stores.ebay.com/Highlands-Powersports

hth, gery
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

LTR450 994

Quote from: gery350 on January 08, 2007, 02:01:39 PM
here is the link to the seller on ebay where i got them shipped fpr 640.00


http://stores.ebay.com/Highlands-Powersports

hth, gery
same guy i got mines from he has the best deals on ebay. ive got to get the fronts now for the new bike.

Eric5555

Quote from: gery350 on January 08, 2007, 02:01:39 PM
here is the link to the seller on ebay where i got them shipped fpr 640.00


http://stores.ebay.com/Highlands-Powersports

hth, gery
ok thanks
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

arod

 nice bike dude. hey let's get together on a sat and hit up seminole after the ftr races. also the 4 race series starts pretty soon, gotta get in shape.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: arod on January 09, 2007, 01:27:07 AM
nice bike dude. hey let's get together on a sat and hit up seminole after the ftr races. also the 4 race series starts pretty soon, gotta get in shape.
I heard about that 4 race series thing, WHen does it start?
I wanna get some more seat time in before I race it, this past saturday was the first time I've been to seminole on that bike, and the first time back riding in over a month.

Thanks man, I'd love to get a ride going.

LTR450 994

Arod are you doing the FTR MX race on the 28th?

arod

no way. ftr membership $$
            race fee         $$
            entrance fee   $$
            transponder fee$$
            gas & food      $$
            -------------------
          MONEYLESS.