Fun Race.......

Started by Hoosier Daddy, January 10, 2007, 09:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

Ive been talking with Jeff (535banshee) about having a fun race at his drag strip.
Is anyone interested in having a fun race there? We would have our own class, and the rules would be.. FT tires on the front, dirt tires on the rear (no paddles or prowedges since not everyone has them), sway bar, and no swingarm longer than stock. This track has a timing system and MPH so you will know what times you bike runs @ 300'. I think it would be an awesome place for us to mingle VS always in the rush of race day and maybe we could all bring a dish have have some sort of cookout...
Let me know what yall think.


Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

sounds cool chris..... where is this track at??
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

south(ish) FL.
Im sure Jeff can give better directions than I can...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hoosier Daddy

Cool.. Scott Curry said hes in to!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Skully

Here's a link to C&R Motorsports Park for directions!

http://www.crmotorsportspark.com/
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Smoknbanshee

southeast of Arcadia in the middle of BFE.  Hey as long as you guys bring enough food for Don, Cut and I cause you know we like to eat.

On a more serious note, I talked to Troy last night.  I know a few guys that work for Clear Channel and do the Monster Truck Shows in Orlando.  I was going to talk to them about seeing if he would have Flat Track quads and drag race quads do some of the intermission shows.  Before I talk to him, would any of you guys be interested in doing that?  I have never seen a flat track race so don't know much about how you guys race.  And then I was thinking about some good old flag starting race for a few drag chassis drag racing bikes just for show.  Let me know, the show is the 27th and I will be talking to him about it then for NEXT YEAR like 2008.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

as long as its not staged...... like the normal monster truck shows.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 11, 2007, 12:43:22 PM
as long as its not staged...... like the normal monster truck shows.

no, that wouldn't happen.  I am too competitive and love to see some good old fashioned racing, instead of drive around the track and start your acting career.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

I hear ya... so anyone have a problem with me running a wheelie bar?  ::)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Skully

No problem Chris, as long as you run at Ocala also!!!!  ;D
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

450R_Matt

I bring out the 4 poke...lol
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

01ZX12R

sounds like fun, set it up and we will come.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LT-R450ApK

Like Wayne Said!!! I'm With it
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

chevy57harley79

The three maniacs that were riding the three wheelers at ThunderBowl are in.  I know as I was one of them and it was brought up at the race.  I know Ronnie with his tri-z would love to come but he has a crazy extended swing arm.  We would just have to handicap him.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com