ITS OFFICIAL!!!! FLORIDA GATORS ARE THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!

Started by Bigscrb15, January 08, 2007, 11:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soc11Lee

OHIO STATE IS OVER RATED....OVER RATED......OVER RATED....... ;) ;D

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Soc11Lee on January 09, 2007, 06:33:39 PM
OHIO STATE IS OVER RATED....OVER RATED......OVER RATED....... ;) ;D

some have known all season, many know now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SomBch

I felt it neccesary to rub "salt in the wounds" by bringing this thread back up. After all the know - nothing trash talking  that was leading up to the game I felt it only appropriate to remind those who thought their team was so far above Florida that    OHIO STATE SUCKS!!!!!!...........................still ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Ida_Mann

anybody watch Adult Swim?

and seen what they have said about the Buckeyes?

I about rolled off the couch when I saw it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

oohay32408

lucky, wildcard, scrubs will not make the top ten next year. the cards from the ville- next national champs!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com