THE official GAME thread,,,,comments ongoing throughout the game here.....

Started by Ida_Mann, January 08, 2007, 08:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

I hate to see a child cry,,,,,,








except when the kid is wearing an Ohio shirt and sitting in the stands in Arizona  >:D

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

LMAO jessica yelled at me because I said "Im sorry little fellow, you just have to accept your gonna grow up a loser."
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Bigscrb15

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!! 41-14, Florida is stomping Ohio State!!!!! GO TEBOW!!!!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 08, 2007, 11:35:06 PM
LMAO jessica yelled at me because I said "Im sorry little fellow, you just have to accept your gonna grow up a loser."

Thats funny right there. ;D

MadMudder

HAHAHAHA! I found the big bad poision nut hiding among the crowd. I cant find Ohios band and red vest is now reading a book instead of coaching! It just doesnt get any better then this. All the hype and all this florida doesnt deserve it crap is now being crushed by a forty burger in the national championship!  :P :P :P
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MadMudder on January 08, 2007, 11:42:29 PM
HAHAHAHA! I found the big bad poision nut hiding among the crowd. I cant find Ohios band and red vest is now reading a book instead of coaching! It just doesnt get any better then this. All the hype and all this florida doesnt deserve it crap is now being crushed by a forty burger in the national championship!  :P :P :P

Go to bed.

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY


Bigscrb15

for real..... I am laughin at all these osu fans crying in the stands.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 08, 2007, 11:48:43 PM
for real..... I am laughin at all these osu fans crying in the stands.

  They know a Gator is going to also win "american idol" lol

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY


Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY


Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha. small nuts suck. GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH I LOVE THIS!!!!! IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!!!!!!!!!! THATS URBAN WARFARE FOR YA!!!!!!!!!!! WHERES YOUR HEISMAN NOW ohio??

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com