THE official GAME thread,,,,comments ongoing throughout the game here.....

Started by Ida_Mann, January 08, 2007, 08:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."


Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY


SWAMP_DONKEY


Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

Where are all the people from the other threads that were cheering for Ohio State?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."


SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 08, 2007, 10:12:56 PM
Where are all the people from the other threads that were cheering for Ohio State?

   They took the Blue pill

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group


SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 10:12:41 PM
where dem Ohio fans????????

I knew Tebow could throw.

Id@

Well I wouldnt call that a throw...toss?? floater??? something but it worked :o

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

  Ohh no I just thought of something.........................Think about all the Gator fans that are going to apear overnite. :'(

    Like bucks fans a few years ago.

MadMudder

OMG I love this. Its even more special cause Tebow went to my highschool! HOME OF THE NEASE PANTHERS! 05-06 STATE CHAMPIONS! Anyway go gators. Its half time with a 20pt lead. But dont think that nut in the red vest or something wont talk to his players and his "heisman trophy" winning QB during the break. But we get the ball back in the second half.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MadMudder on January 08, 2007, 10:18:26 PM
OMG I love this. Its even more special cause Tebow went to my highschool! HOME OF THE NEASE PANTHERS! 05-06 STATE CHAMPIONS! Anyway go gators. Its half time with a 20pt lead. But dont think that nut in the red vest or something wont talk to his players and his "heisman trophy" winning QB during the break. But we get the ball back in the second half.

  isnt it past your bed time??

RTR_380/450R

I love the fact that my new boss is not only a huge Ohio State fan, but an alumni member, ex player, and graduate of!!!!!  Life is good!
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com


Ida_Mann

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 10:18:09 PM
  Ohh no I just thought of something.........................Think about all the Gator fans that are going to apear overnite. :'(

    Like bucks fans a few years ago.

hope not,,,,,but I'll be traveling to Cleveland in June in a big truck,,,,loks like I need to get a big magnet made up for the side of the truck.

what do ya'll think of a 3' tall gator head on the side of a semi rolling through Ohio?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on January 08, 2007, 10:20:32 PM
I love the fact that my new boss is not only a huge Ohio State fan, but an alumni member, ex player, and graduate of!!!!!  Life is good!
jt

What was he the Wawawawa water boy?

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 10:21:18 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 10:18:09 PM
  Ohh no I just thought of something.........................Think about all the Gator fans that are going to apear overnite. :'(

    Like bucks fans a few years ago.

hope not,,,,,but I'll be traveling to Cleveland in June in a big truck,,,,loks like I need to get a big magnet made up for the side of the truck.

what do ya'll think of a 3' tall gator head on the side of a semi rolling through Ohio?

Id@

sounds good to me.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com