THE official GAME thread,,,,comments ongoing throughout the game here.....

Started by Ida_Mann, January 08, 2007, 08:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

let's get it started,,,the band is playing and I'm getting excited.


GO GATORS
Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Ida_Mann

their coach looks like he should be explainging the dewey-decimal system to a tour of elementary kids.

;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 08:29:03 PM
their coach looks like he should be explainging the dewey-decimal system to a tour of elementary kids.

;-)

Id@

whats the dewey decimal system? can I have another beer?

MadMudder

Wow, did you see the crowd? its like all florida fans. I didnt her OMFG! THEY JUST RAN BACK THE KICKOFF!!!! were screwed...
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."


Ida_Mann

13:47 in the first quarter,,,,OS number 2,,,,,went offsides before the snap.

no flag,,,,I guess we know who paid the officials enough.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 08:44:24 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 08:43:01 PM
anybody else catch the off-sides by OS?

Id@

What about another beer?

forget the beer, after the first 16 seconds I'm going for the scotch.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

SWAMP_DONKEY


Ida_Mann

I WAS hoping for the 2-point,,,,but I guess we can just tie it for now ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 08:48:14 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 08:46:00 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 08:44:24 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 08:43:01 PM
anybody else catch the off-sides by OS?

Id@

What about another beer?

forget the beer, after the first 16 seconds I'm going for the scotch.

Id@

 Do I hear the GLEN??

why go for that swill?

I like Lagavulin,,,,,best firewater around  :drink.gif

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 08:49:24 PM
I WAS hoping for the 2-point,,,,but I guess we can just tie it for now ;-)

Id@

i hope it does not come down to a field goal like my COWBOYS...I couldnt take two like that in one weekend....OOOHHHH  GLEEEENNN :drink.gif

MadMudder

y dont we just use the shout box for this? By time you post this somebody else would have said it. Plus the shoutbox is live
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: MadMudder on January 08, 2007, 08:56:12 PM
y dont we just use the shout box for this? By time you post this somebody else would have said it. Plus the shoutbox is live

because here is a record of what is said ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

I love HDTV made the boys in the booth call me to see what happend...TOUCHDOWN!!!!!

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MadMudder

So far OU has went 3 and out and Florida has 2 offensive TD'S.... Did anybody tell OU to get off the bus? ;)
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MadMudder on January 08, 2007, 09:03:35 PM
So far OU has went 3 and out and Florida has 2 offensive TD'S.... Did anybody tell OU to get off the bus? ;)

50 days without a game brother...does bad things to a player.

Ida_Mann

anybody here agree with the call of a touchdown after review?

I'm a Gator,,,,,but I don't agree.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MadMudder

I think that the "indisputeable" evidence wasnt there. Wow, we just sacked Troy Smith but I think Harvey did something to his ankle during the chase.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

MadMudder

OoOoOo where are all the Ohio State fans now? thier QB is getting railroaded, they are commiting penalties left and right, and they only have 1 offensive first down compared to 2 TD for fl. Now he just threw a pic! OMG this is great! COMEON OHIO FANS! WHERE ARE YA?!?!?! SO MUCH FOR HEISMAN WINNER! I COULD PLAY BETTER QB RIGHT NOW! HAHAHAH
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com