Will anyone be at Thunderbowl on the 6th?

Started by HondaATC, December 27, 2006, 10:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Why would they show. Getting there ass handed to them by a bunch of down south good ole boys might be bad press for them and tarnish there image. I think there just scared ! :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

flagmanthunderbowl

u never know? so i guess thats the call for them there professionals from. i dont think they can handle it either but...... i meen look at some of r drivers flipping over brady , straightaway crash chris w., holdon bike eric,to fast scott, moving onup skully, i mean id b scared to.. c yall sat.  8)

Scott270r

Quote from: flagmanthunderbowl on January 05, 2007, 08:27:59 PM
u never know? so i guess thats the call for them there professionals from. i dont think they can handle it either but...... i meen look at some of r drivers flipping over brady , straightaway crash chris w., holdon bike eric,to fast scott, moving onup skully, i mean id b scared to.. c yall sat.  8)

Point well taken Ray!! Well I bet we have as much fun as the big name pros.

And maybe, just maybe you never know if I could be "as good Once as I ever was"....I used to be Pro, not sure if I ever told you that or not. Needless to say, I didn't make it........LOL.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: flagmanthunderbowl on January 05, 2007, 08:27:59 PM
u never know? so i guess thats the call for them there professionals from. i dont think they can handle it either but...... i meen look at some of r drivers flipping over brady , straightaway crash chris w., holdon bike eric,to fast scott, moving onup skully, i mean id b scared to.. c yall sat.  8)

straightaway crash?? what race were you watching? My wreck was in turn 4, due to the bike in front on me spinning out...
Wait... this is Ray were talking about.... hes always confused about whats going on during the race... LOL  ;) :P


BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"


Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com