Grandma on a quad?

Started by 1FasterBlaster, January 07, 2007, 11:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

   Shame on the guy at Croom today that let his Granmother, fall off of a quad today.She had to have an ambulance come get her.Get well Granma!!

eldiablo64

how old was this gramma my wife is a gramma and she is only 38
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

susieblazer


Wow ............I remember when Grandmas were all in their 50's and up.............Babies having babies????????
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Young Gun

Was she piloting it herself or was she on the back with him driving?  Shame on him!
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

greenmachine

I ended up at Croom Sunday as well. I saw a guy on a 450 type quad laying on the ground in pain, in the sand pit out front & and an older lady in shorts & tennis shoes with her head down on the tank of a blue Polaris older trail blazer auto type. The guy was hurt & the lady apparently was also, as we left the pit the guy was in the ambulance & the lady still had her head bowed on the tank up near the bathrooms. I never seen a helmet on the lady, dont know if she was wearing one, but it apparently looked as if she entered the pit in the path of this guy hauling azz. Very surprised not more serious injuries to all involved. It was about 2pm.

1FasterBlaster

   I don't know how you didn't see me brother man;I was there.I don't know her age, but she looked like she was in her 50's.

greenmachine

I never stay in the pit with my son. We kinda ride across or around the sides & came upon the wreck right after it happened. I am very intent on making sure he makes it across without some idiot hitting him. We did ride slowly thru the scene. Do you know exactly what happened?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com