Numbers...

Started by MotoMike, March 09, 2005, 06:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

Are numbers required to race at Dade City?  My bike doesn't have the number holders, I mean I am sure I can get them, but was just wondering if they were required.

TIA,
Mike

Hoosier Daddy

YEP they are... otherwise you would look like everyone else!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

MotoMike

No I won't...most other riders don't where pink chaps and a yellow cowboy hat...lol

Okay, so which ones are needed?  Front, rear and rear fenders?

Mike

LE450-RACER#77

CAN YOU SAY COMING OUT ON THE SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!


nUMBERS MUST BE VISIBLE FROM THE FRONT & REAR OF YOUR BIKE. SO YES FRONT PLASTIC & REAR FENDERS OR NUMBER PLATE ON REAR.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Quad32x

#4
QuoteNo I won't...most other riders don't where pink chaps and a yellow cowboy hat...lol

Okay, so which ones are needed?  Front, rear and rear fenders?

Mike
LOL !!!!  Mike  I  would  drink  a  beer  and  pay  a  dollar  to  see  that !! [smiley=laugh.gif] ;D ;D ;DLOL
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

MotoMike

LE450, do you still have your pink chaps I can borrow...lol

Hell, I would do it...sounds like fun! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Mike

LE450-RACER#77

QuoteLE450, do you still have your pink chaps I can borrow...lol

Hell, I would do it...sounds like fun! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Mike


I didn't know your girlfriend told that she wore them over to my house. SORRY & yes there still here if you need them back.

 [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MotoMike

OMG, my brother dressed up like a girl again...so its true...you are using this forum to come out.

One day I will teach you the difference between a hot dog and a bun... [smiley=box.gif]

Mike

LE450-RACER#77

HOLY SHT IT IS TRUE !!!!!!!!!!   THEM BOYS KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LE450-RACER#77

#10
HEY QUAD WHO THE HELL IS THIS NEW GUY MOTODIKE?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

LE450-RACER#77

DANG YOU CAN'T EVEN PUT D  I  K   E  ON HERE.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MotoMike

This could go on forever, so I will stop now...lol

What number are you LE?  I was thinking either 71 or 77.  I was 10 when I raced when I was five.

Mike

LE450-RACER#77

I HAVE #77 ON MY 450 & I USED TO RUN #7 ON MY BANSHEE.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

atvaltz

hey mike i got number plaste backgrounds and all kinds of numbers here in stock i dont think u will find any number backgrounds around here  in stock so thats why i try and keep em around  let me know what ya need i got black background   blue,yellow,white   and black and white numbers
1 word   suzuki     nough said

LE450-RACER#77

DO YOU HAVE BACK GGROUNDS FOR THE YFZ?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Quad32x

What  about  the  500 ??
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

MotoMike

Thanx!  I will probably pick them up at CSC since I probably won't see you before Saturday.

Mike

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteThanx!  I will probably pick them up at CSC since I probably won't see you before Saturday.

Mike

PM mod81 on the site here. He is always there and has number plates and numbers for a lot cheaper than what you'll pay at any shop. I mean pennies on the dollar. Look for a green single cab newer f250 and an enclosed that says Covil racing. He'll hook you up.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MotoMike

Thanx for the info, I will PM him now!

Mike

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com