deleted my photos????????

Started by sweetxtea, January 05, 2007, 04:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetxtea

hey did you guys delete my post of the new years l-cross pics???  was it because no one had helmets on?? i cant find it anywhere.

jeremy retzsch

If you didnt have helmets on thats probably why.
1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

greenmachine

Maybe it was the fact that every photo had an advertisement for the photographer on it. I dont beleive you are allowed to advertise a company for free.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

sweetxtea

Quote from: greenmachine on January 05, 2007, 02:52:24 PM
Maybe it was the fact that every photo had an advertisement for the photographer on it. I dont beleive you are allowed to advertise a company for free.

Well of course they did. Its the only way to share pictures without people stealing them. Im not really a "company" either. Im just a free lance photographer trying to pay for some expensive equiptment. I guess I should have read the rules of the boards first haha.

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 05, 2007, 03:13:23 PM
It was the helmet thing.

HE IS STILL ALIVE....haven't seen you posting in forever...how you been doing?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 06, 2007, 12:59:18 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 05, 2007, 03:13:23 PM
It was the helmet thing.

HE IS STILL ALIVE....haven't seen you posting in forever...how you been doing?
NO Kidding !!!!!! Hope all is well ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: dynodon on January 06, 2007, 01:17:17 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 06, 2007, 12:59:18 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 05, 2007, 03:13:23 PM
It was the helmet thing.

HE IS STILL ALIVE....haven't seen you posting in forever...how you been doing?
NO Kidding !!!!!! Hope all is well ;)

Doin ok fellas. I've just been spending more time with my kids.I'm still around just not as much and I keep my mouth shut more.lol....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreth

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 06, 2007, 01:24:15 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 06, 2007, 01:17:17 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 06, 2007, 12:59:18 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 05, 2007, 03:13:23 PM
It was the helmet thing.

HE IS STILL ALIVE....haven't seen you posting in forever...how you been doing?
NO Kidding !!!!!! Hope all is well ;)

Doin ok fellas. I've just been spending more time with my kids.I'm still around just not as much and I keep my mouth shut more.lol....

because your scared of my wrath :D ;)

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 06, 2007, 01:24:15 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 06, 2007, 01:17:17 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 06, 2007, 12:59:18 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 05, 2007, 03:13:23 PM
It was the helmet thing.

HE IS STILL ALIVE....haven't seen you posting in forever...how you been doing?
NO Kidding !!!!!! Hope all is well ;)

Doin ok fellas. I've just been spending more time with my kids.I'm still around just not as much and I keep my mouth shut more.lol....

cool, well good to see you and the family are doing good.  i am sure I will see you one day in the hills of the unknnown (secret spot).
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

The Quad FaJa

yO, Mike...long time no see how the kids and your self are doing GOOD!!....  ;)

Your custom content or HTML goes here