Witch would be better?

Started by Eric5555, January 05, 2007, 05:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric5555

Either buy a elka rear shock for my 400ex or Send my rear shock to GT thunder?
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

TRX450R_Racer

I'm very happy with my GT Thunder rebuilds. I think for the money you can't go wrong. You get your shock revalved, a new spring and a new link for $345.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Eric5555

ya thats what I was thinking because its like $875 for a elka rear shock...thanks
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Eric5555

how long dose it take for gt thunder to do all of that to your shock and send it bak?
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

klutchbuster400

I say gt thunder, Rode a 450r with them and they felt great, and cheaper to!

Eric5555

ya I think that after I buy my front elka's then Im gonna send my rear shock to gt thunder
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Eric5555 on January 06, 2007, 03:04:00 AM
how long dose it take for gt thunder to do all of that to your shock and send it bak?
They will have it in house for a week. It will be a week plus the shipping time both ways.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME