Not all cops are bad cops

Started by cain73, March 06, 2005, 06:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal


cain73

O.K. Last post to this guy I promise.
First of all hypocrite in your last post you did the thing you condemned by calling us "idiots". Not that I care what you think. Who made you the atv watchdog to police us in our habbits? Do you read all posts to see if you can "correct" someone's bad behavior? I could care less about who you are or what you do or how much freetime you have, just don't come to threads of others ans make an obvious attempt to start something with a condescending point of view.  as for the people out there wanting to shut down atv's they are going to fight us no matter what. Doesn't matter shere we ride. Any time someone gets hurt (even on their own land) they will add it to their argument to ban them. I doubt that even they would complain about where I was riding since even the owner didn't care nor did the cops. It appears you are the only one offended by my actions. If your only goal is to post views that no others like just to make yourself feel better you are the one with a problem. I too am an adult male with more free time than most (I haven't had to work in almost 4 years now and don't need to) but I don't go around trying to stir crap just because I have time to do so.
Except for you everyone here was trying to accentuate the nice cop. You on the other hand as has been said are like a child with a stick walking past a bee hive. Where we rode no one cared and like I said these posts are open to all,but the majority of those responding are of like minds while you are not. And I politely and specifically asked you to employ your own rational and asked that you not continue to be part of this post. according to your methodology you should have stayed away since you were and are not wanted. Yet you persisted anyway. I don't see that as being too different from tresspassing. Regardless, I will no longer reply or acknowldege you or your posts in an effort to save others from your incessant bickering. I wish you no ill will, but nor do I intend to correspond with you as I know enough to accurately state that I do not care for you or your opinions. You incorreclty claim is that I (and people like me) are killing the sport. I assert that it is people like you that ruin so many other things with your know it all , self righteous, condescending, anti-social attitude and pathetic personality. The old saying is true misery loves company. enjoy your misery alone and please don't bother me in the future.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Anoriginal

Cain:

Wow! You are flamed. Look, idiots are ruining our sport, I'm not going to keep my mouth shut and not point out obvious instances of idiotic behavior. Again, you're either part of the problem or part of the solution.

Glad you don't have to work. Must be real nice.

cain73

Hey lt250r just had a great idea ! Since you have so much land that you can ride and not bother anyone just let us all come over and we will ride your property  ::)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Anoriginal

Cain:

Actually, I'd love to have you guys come over and ride. I'm serious too. If you ever get up in Manatee County, send me a PM and we'll make it happen.

cain73

Even if that is a legitimate offer, I doubt that our significantly different personalities and beliefs would permit us to ride together and actually enjoy it regardless of the terrain.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

CAOSPOP

GOD BLESS YOU OLD_SCHOOL Sit Down Shut UP and hang on !!!

gc1008

Wow, I am amazed all those reply's by anoriginal and not one mention of him being a dictator ;D. and a poll to follow.It's like deja vu. You make a post on a huge website, someone posts something that you don't like and could be used against us and all hell breaks loose.This is a free board and everyone has a right to post ,you don't own this thread,you just started it.
If the cop was the whole point then you didn't have to elaborate on the trespassing thing.Grow up stop the name calling and go ride. It would make all of you'll a lot happier. ;)

dvx400#1

yeah well said. if you want to start your own topic on tresspasing go right ahead, then you can say whatever u want [smiley=Geek.gif]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com