Playstation 3

Started by shirah86, January 05, 2007, 08:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shirah86

Does anybody have a PS3? I was gonna get one last night but the guy at Best Buy said they were the biggest piece of sh*t hes ever seen, does anybody dispute that-

Fox17

he was lying. he is gonna buy tham all.  ;) j/k. i dont know. i am contemplating a ps3 or 360 myself. ill probably get a 360 for now. right now id say the 360 is better cause there are more games. i havent heard of any glitches in a ps3. people like them i guess. just so dang expensive.

shirah86

The only thing i hate about the 360 is that mine wont eject the games, it takes about a minute or 2 to get the disc out every time but other than that the 360 works good man i was just happy my girl was not gonna get mad at me for buyin one

Bigscrb15

Quote from: shirah86 on January 05, 2007, 11:41:28 AM
The only thing i hate about the 360 is that mine wont eject the games, it takes about a minute or 2 to get the disc out every time but other than that the 360 works good man i was just happy my girl was not gonna get mad at me for buyin one

Thats why you gotta put your girl in her place. Tell her you are gonna buy it. If you ask for permission once your done. Just tell that girl what your gonna do and how your gonna do it. She will get over it.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Loven It

Ya know how the ps games can be played on the ps2, can they be played on the ps3?

Also I have read that there are NOT a lot of games for the 360 and that only few games from the regular xbox can be played on the 360. Either of these true statements?
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Bleedsblue

I just bought the 360 a few months back and so far I haven't had any problem with a lack of games being available. The only thing I really noticed is that they really focus on mature games and first person shooter type games. The 360 will play about a third of the old Xbox titles and I believe that list is growing as they make updates. The PS3 won't play any of the old format games but they say they will make updates to allow you to play them in the future.

One thing I like about the 360 is that you can buy the system for $400 and buy the HD player separate for $200 if you are into that. The PS3 comes with the HD player built in so you have to front the $600 for it regardless if you ever plan on using the HD player. I got the HD player for mine but I did it because that is what I wanted. Not everyone does though.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

ebtrx450r

If you don't have an HDTV they are worthless. So make sure you have that first.

shirah86

She just gets ticked if spend alot of money on stuff like that but when it comes to spending two grand on a dog shes all for it

Bleedsblue

Quote from: ebtrx450r on January 05, 2007, 01:21:20 PM
If you don't have an HDTV they are worthless. So make sure you have that first.

Xbox360 + HDTV = KickAzz!
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com