North carolina

Started by klutchbuster400, January 04, 2007, 05:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Some scenery pics from our vacation to north carolina.


lil bit of snow

The great smokey mountains.



klutchbuster400

On our way to Gatlinburg we stopped by some hiking trial since the rest of our group wamted to check it out.

A nice little waterfall waiting for us at the top


their was a really deep ditch right next to the water fall that we climbed down
usin some of that new digital camera zoom!, no more disposables for me!!!

Freind and I at the bottom


Young Gun

Nice pictures.  Two things I have never seen in real life, a mountain and snow. 
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

LTR450 994

nice pics, i been there a few times on my road bike riding thru deals gap and the blue ridge mountains. the place is a blast to ride a motorcycle thru.

susieblazer



  Great pics Jesse....We have been around there too , just in summer and Oct for change of leaves..never seen any snow yet...
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Miami450R

ill post my pics later today.I went a bit farther north but still there's mountains everywhere and I got pics from Grandfather Mountain and the swinging bridge.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

klutchbuster400

My sis and I at the bottom of the creek

My sis and I at the top of one of the mountians before we went to the ski resort.

All my friends who have skied and snowboarded before told me snowboarding was alot harder then skiing, so Naturally I tried snowboarding with a promise of pullin a 360 off by the end of the weekend.
Workin on the learning slope.

My family and I, notice my super cool mountaineer uniform ::)


Snowboarding really isnt too hard, I picked it up quick, I never did my 360, but I did pull off a 180 and an indy grab on the half pipe!

klutchbuster400

Thanks guys,
renae, The whole time we were traveling on the roads thats all i thought about, I was like " d@mn, i wish I had a harley right now!". and susie, My parents said they want to do that one day when I move out haha.
Looky at what we found

We saw a turkey, 2 foxes, and 5 deer.

#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

LTR450 994

I tried sking 3 years ago when i went up there and then the following year i tried snowboarding and since then ive stuck with snowboarding, much more fun. Ill be heading out next month for some snowboarding in VT, cant wait ;D

dnigels

Hey Jessie,

What resort was that you show in the pictures?  Also what time of the year was it?
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: dnigels on January 04, 2007, 06:22:28 PM
Hey Jessie,

What resort was that you show in the pictures?  Also what time of the year was it?
The pictures are from this past weekend. They were taken at the Chataloochie ski resort in maggie valley.
My dad did skiiing both saturday and sunday, bu wants to try snow boarding next time we go.

The Quad FaJa

cool pics...we were just in NC as well...mother'n'law has a house in waynesville.

wilburz

Looks like a nice place. I prefer the everlasting flats of Florida though!  ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

dreth


1FasterBlaster

   Beautiful place.I've been to Grandfather Mountain also...one heck of a drive at the top.By the time I got to the bottom again, my brakes were gone.
  Still haven't seen snow yet.But maybe this year.Looks like it was a great trip.I think my family will be moving there one day!!

Thrumud

That's it ... I'm going to NC.   
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

jeremy retzsch

I go to NC every year and its alot of fun.. you have to go tubing on one of the lakes
1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

1FasterBlaster

   There was a tubing place we found, but it was cold when we went.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: jeremy retzsch on January 06, 2007, 09:12:10 PM
I go to NC every year and its alot of fun.. you have to go tubing on one of the lakes
Ill pass in the winter :(