L-cross showers - how hot or cold for new years event?

Started by wilburz, January 03, 2007, 08:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

anyone have a chance to try out thier new warm showers? Any good? Let us know how the conditions were? Thanks.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt

My buddy said they were alright till the sun went down.

Joedirt

What is it Taboo to talk about the warm showers at L-Cross?.... ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

wilburz

I think so. The last thread we had going with some shower posts was deleted i think. I know the posts were removed. Must be a rule against posting about site sponsors. Is l-cross a sponsor of this site?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

yunt2ride

Quote from: wilburz on January 04, 2007, 01:29:18 PM
I think so. The last thread we had going with some shower posts was deleted i think. I know the posts were removed. Must be a rule against posting about site sponsors. Is l-cross a sponsor of this site?

I don't think its a rule or anything. It is a legal place to ride and that is what this site promotes. The thread may have gotten deleted when Bones was updating the site or something. Now back to the question. because I would like to know also. How warm, hot or cold are the showers.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Busta Nutt


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com