My New Rhino

Started by r6realtor, January 01, 2007, 04:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r6realtor

Well thought I would try something new, was back and forth between the new Grizzly or the Rhino. The Rhino won, I love it so far! here some pics. Hope to get some better ones low light at nigh in garage.




2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

That thing looks sweet man.  Thats exactly what we want except a 660.  Man im in love  :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

thank you! It's so awesome, I don't miss the quads one bit, the 450 is actually geared 18% lowerer than the 660 so it's supposed to turn bigger tires much easier, of course the 660 has more power but it's all about the gearing!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

bbf

it would be nice to see the 700 fi in the rhino

Young Gun

Quote from: bbf on January 01, 2007, 05:40:16 AM
it would be nice to see the 700 fi in the rhino

Im sure that will becoming soon enough.  If they used the Grizzly 660's engine in the Rhino then they will use the new one eventually.  Watch us get a 660 then they come out with the 700's  ::)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

Quote from: SuzukiRacer on January 01, 2007, 05:49:12 AM
Quote from: bbf on January 01, 2007, 05:40:16 AM
it would be nice to see the 700 fi in the rhino

Im sure that will becoming soon enough.  If they used the Grizzly 660's engine in the Rhino then they will use the new one eventually.  Watch us get a 660 then they come out with the 700's  ::)
yep that's usually what happens to me ::)
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Bigscrb15

i am waiting for the 700 before i buy a rhino
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Young Gun

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 01, 2007, 06:08:49 AM
i am waiting for the 700 before i buy a rhino

I think thats what were gonna do cause it cant be much longer until they release it, specially since its a new year.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

r6realtor

2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Yota

that thing looks pretty damn good, those rims set it off
yeah about that

Young Gun

New pics I see.  You have a Rhino.. and a Hummer.  This isnt fair you have both things I want.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

Quote from: SuzukiRacer on January 02, 2007, 06:24:43 PM
New pics I see.  You have a Rhino.. and a Hummer.  This isnt fair you have both things I want.
The hummers are sweet best truck I have had, here is mine and the wifes together

2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

Quote from: r6realtor on January 02, 2007, 06:34:59 PM
Quote from: SuzukiRacer on January 02, 2007, 06:24:43 PM
New pics I see.  You have a Rhino.. and a Hummer.  This isnt fair you have both things I want.
The hummers are sweet best truck I have had, here is mine and the wifes together



You have two?  Sure, rub it in :( lol  You really like black wheels dont you?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

sorry man, didn't mean to do any rubbing in. but I do like the black wheels! as you can see!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

Quote from: r6realtor on January 02, 2007, 11:18:15 PM
sorry man, didn't mean to do any rubbing in. but I do like the black wheels! as you can see!

haha I was just kidding about that.  I would kill for a Humma
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

Quote from: SuzukiRacer on January 02, 2007, 11:27:05 PM
Quote from: r6realtor on January 02, 2007, 11:18:15 PM
sorry man, didn't mean to do any rubbing in. but I do like the black wheels! as you can see!

haha I was just kidding about that.  I would kill for a Humma
I know you were kidding! just keep working, my wife and I work hard for everything we have, we both came from nothing! nobody gave us anything. Thats why I keep my stuff mint!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

#18
Quote from: r6realtor on January 02, 2007, 11:35:03 PM
Quote from: SuzukiRacer on January 02, 2007, 11:27:05 PM
Quote from: r6realtor on January 02, 2007, 11:18:15 PM
sorry man, didn't mean to do any rubbing in. but I do like the black wheels! as you can see!

haha I was just kidding about that.  I would kill for a Humma
I know you were kidding! just keep working, my wife and I work hard for everything we have, we both came from nothing! nobody gave us anything. Thats why I keep my stuff mint!

lol well im 15 so I dont work yet.  Most of the questions I ask on this site are through me but are from my dad.  He said you have all those nice things cause you dont have any miniyou's running around or atleast doesnt look like it.  Should get a video of that rhino in action, even if its going down the street. 
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

Quote from: SuzukiRacer on January 02, 2007, 11:45:00 PM
Quote from: r6realtor on January 02, 2007, 11:35:03 PM
Quote from: SuzukiRacer on January 02, 2007, 11:27:05 PM
Quote from: r6realtor on January 02, 2007, 11:18:15 PM
sorry man, didn't mean to do any rubbing in. but I do like the black wheels! as you can see!

haha I was just kidding about that.  I would kill for a Humma
I know you were kidding! just keep working, my wife and I work hard for everything we have, we both came from nothing! nobody gave us anything. Thats why I keep my stuff mint!

lol well im 15 so I dont work yet.  Most of the questions I ask on this site are through me but are from my dad.  He said you have all those nice things cause you dont have any miniyou's running around or atleast doesnt look like it.  Should get a video of that rhino in action, even if its going down the street. 
HaHa your dad is right, no mini me's but I just turned 26 so I have plenty of time!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

Quote from: r6realtor on January 02, 2007, 11:48:54 PM
Quote from: SuzukiRacer on January 02, 2007, 11:45:00 PM
Quote from: r6realtor on January 02, 2007, 11:35:03 PM
Quote from: SuzukiRacer on January 02, 2007, 11:27:05 PM
Quote from: r6realtor on January 02, 2007, 11:18:15 PM
sorry man, didn't mean to do any rubbing in. but I do like the black wheels! as you can see!

haha I was just kidding about that.  I would kill for a Humma
I know you were kidding! just keep working, my wife and I work hard for everything we have, we both came from nothing! nobody gave us anything. Thats why I keep my stuff mint!

lol well im 15 so I dont work yet.  Most of the questions I ask on this site are through me but are from my dad.  He said you have all those nice things cause you dont have any miniyou's running around or atleast doesnt look like it.  Should get a video of that rhino in action, even if its going down the street. 
HaHa your dad is right, no mini me's but I just turned 26 so I have plenty of time!

soab is making more in his twenties than I will in a lifetime is what my dad said lol.  I think were just going to get the Rhino 660 and not wait for the 700 cause everytime I look at this thread I want one more and more. :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

You sound like you have a great dad, and you like a good kid. My dad did everything he could when I was younger for my brother and I to have nice things, "got more jobs than one man could handle" sounds like your dad would do the same for you! Just remember him when you start making the big bucks, I did and just bought my dad a brand new quad for christmas, the look alone on his face was worth every single dime!!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

Quote from: r6realtor on January 02, 2007, 11:59:36 PM
You sound like you have a great dad, and you like a good kid. My dad did everything he could when I was younger for my brother and I to have nice things, "got more jobs than one man could handle" sounds like your dad would do the same for you! Just remember him when you start making the big bucks, I did and just bought my dad a brand new quad for christmas, the look alone on his face was worth every single dime!!

Since you think hes a great dad, he wants to know if he can borrow the hummer on weekends ;)  What do you even do as a living?  With those two hummers he swears your a gigolo.  I hope I make good money when I get older, im getting into the car field, going to UTI in Orlando.  After that im attending MMI for boats and maybe wyotech for ATVS.  I plan to open a auto/marina/motorsports dealership.  Something someone has never done, and they better not steal that idea or ill hunt you down >:D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

I'am a Realtor and have been one since I was 19 years old. I have been very blessed so far. And sorry no borrowing the Hummer ;D! Keep working him on that rhino! Tell him you will pay him back one day!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

Quote from: r6realtor on January 03, 2007, 12:13:10 AM
I'am a Realtor and have been one since I was 19 years old. I have been very blessed so far. And sorry no borrowing the Hummer ;D! Keep working him on that rhino! Tell him you will pay him back one day!

That would explain the name r6realtor lol.  What do you do just but houses, put some money into them and sell them for 30k more than they are worth? haha.  Thats a nice job.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...