2006 rancher 350

Started by osprey250, January 02, 2007, 08:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

osprey250

Does anyone have any idea why I would have engine oil (and a lot of it) pooled in the bottom of my air filter housing?  The bike has never been rolled, flipped or anything else, just normal riding conditions.  I am taking it to the honda dealer, I just wanted some ammo when I do.  Thanks in advance. ???

rollincoals

too much oil,  to thin of oil, restricted snorkle tube from muddin maybe grass or something, excesive blow by from dirt scoring the cylinder,  more than likely low viscosity oil and or too much oil
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com