National Championship: Gators or Ohio State

Started by MadMudder, December 04, 2006, 07:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you honestly think will win the Championship

Florida
Ohio State

fastrnrik

Yeah, acorn. Ohio's mascot is an f-----g nut.

ebtrx450r

Quote from: fastrnrik on December 19, 2006, 10:17:19 PM
Yeah, acorn. Ohio's mascot is an f-----g nut.

Actually that would be a Buckeye. Not an acorn. Not the most exciting mascot I will agree but hey atleast it's a poisonous nut!

fastrnrik


fastrnrik

Quote from: 550superquad on December 19, 2006, 08:43:23 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on December 19, 2006, 06:57:56 PM
The Gators had better come out STRONG in the first half, because we all know what happens to them in the 2nd half. (Choke, Choke, Choke)LOL

I will reluctantly be pulling for the Gators though, because as a hardcore Miami fan, I f-----g hate Ohio State. Stupid azz acorns.


BTW  MIAMI SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll remember that the next time you hit me up for some Levi Garrett!

Quad32x

Quote from: fastrnrik on December 20, 2006, 05:39:05 AM
Quote from: 550superquad on December 19, 2006, 08:43:23 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on December 19, 2006, 06:57:56 PM
The Gators had better come out STRONG in the first half, because we all know what happens to them in the 2nd half. (Choke, Choke, Choke)LOL

I will reluctantly be pulling for the Gators though, because as a hardcore Miami fan, I f-----g hate Ohio State. Stupid azz acorns.


BTW  MIAMI SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll remember that the next time you hit me up for some Levi Garrett!
Thats right !  Tell the fat man how it is ! O0
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

06LimitedPred

Quote from: MadMudder on December 20, 2006, 08:55:13 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on December 20, 2006, 05:36:49 AM
Buckeye-acorn-nut.. whatever.


Poisonous how?
By beating everyone they played..... ::)


bah, of top 25 teams they played #19 Texas and #3 Michigan at home. That sure is a tough schedule, i can't think of any other team in America that could manage to make it though that schedule.
98 KX125

blupits04

I like any team that can beat the gators.............or seminoles...........go OHIO.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

bigscrub79

Quote from: blupits04 on December 20, 2006, 09:14:23 PM
I like any team that can beat the gators.............or seminoles...........go OHIO.
Watch your mouth....you know gators love pitbulls as a snack.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Fox17

Quote from: bigscrub79 on December 20, 2006, 09:16:34 PM
Quote from: blupits04 on December 20, 2006, 09:14:23 PM
I like any team that can beat the gators.............or seminoles...........go OHIO.
Watch your mouth....you know gators love pitbulls as a snack.

yep. lmao.

ebtrx450r

Quote from: fastrnrik on December 20, 2006, 05:36:49 AM
Buckeye-acorn-nut.. whatever.


Poisonous how?

Poisonous- if you eat it you die. lol.

Quad32x

How about that Basketball thumping ......... by 26 points !!!!  ;D ...... Go Gators !!!  ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

ebtrx450r

Yeah they can have Basketball. I don't follow that. To me it's like Baseball. So I could care less who wins lol.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: ebtrx450r on December 24, 2006, 09:37:02 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on December 20, 2006, 05:36:49 AM
Buckeye-acorn-nut.. whatever.


Poisonous how?

Poisonous- if you eat it you die. lol.

I would say the same happens when someone eats excrement,,,,but you already made that point  :M

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

ebtrx450r

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 24, 2006, 11:14:27 PM
Quote from: ebtrx450r on December 24, 2006, 09:37:02 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on December 20, 2006, 05:36:49 AM
Buckeye-acorn-nut.. whatever.


Poisonous how?

Poisonous- if you eat it you die. lol.

I would say the same happens when someone eats excrement,,,,but you already made that point  :M

Id@

Nope Sorry.... I stay away from poisonous things. And I have never tried any excrement but if you say it's poisonous you must have had first hand experience.  ;)

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

ebtrx450r


UncleRico

Ohio St. is already the National Champs for all intents and purposes.

At the end of the season, they were udefeated. No other team can say the same.

And since there is no play off system, there is no reason to change that fact.


Now, as for the "National Championship Game", Ohio St is gonna smoke the Gators.



UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dnigels

#93
Oh pardone!  I beg to differ with you oh swami!  Boise State is undefeated and using your skewed logic, deserves to be at least co-champion.  When the game is done Ohio State is going to be wondering where Percy Harvin was hiding during recruitment.  The freshmen snatches the meat off their sandwich.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

ebtrx450r


kawGIRL

Wow USC beat Mich., UCLA beat USC, FSU beat UCLA, UF beat FSU, wonder whats gonna happen when UF plays OSU ?  ::)
































GO ! GATORS !
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Fox17

well im glad usc put michigan in their place. it looks like boise state is gonna hand ou's butt to them.

MadMudder

Quote from: kawGIRL on January 01, 2007, 08:41:33 PM
Wow USC beat Mich., UCLA beat USC, FSU beat UCLA, UF beat FSU, wonder whats gonna happen when UF plays OSU ?  ::)

GO ! GATORS !
That looks more like a math equation or one of those what goes next things. Anyway I love that USC beat the crap out of michingan. All of that poor us we got our chance taken away from us bs is now siclenced. So now all we got to do is wait and see if this has any effect on the UF OSU game.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

SomBch

#98
All the OSU fans better take an anti depressent before the game.............your gonna need it.


[attachment deleted by admin]
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

SomBch

the look on kirks face says it all..... duh!!!!    what a nut job , hey wait , hes a nut the mascots a nut,hmmmm..................coincidence you decide.

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com