We're leaving for Durhamtown in 6 hours

Started by stacktester, December 26, 2006, 10:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacktester

The day has finally come to do our Durhamtown trip. Got the toy hauler and truck loaded and ready to go. We'll post some pics if the Wi-Fi up there works. Where are you "PSD"? I thought you and Johnny were coming up.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

mikeE36

i want to go. how far is it from jacksonville? Its 9 hours from us :'(

stacktester

Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Bigscrb15

you know what i got to say to you?? YOU SUCK!!!!!!

Last I heard the wifi worked. have fun and post pics!!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

stacktester

No time to post pics yet, but man the last 2 days of riding have been a blast. The whole place including the people here are great. We're leaving tomorrow afternoon to come home. Talk to ya'll when we post the pics.\

Donnie
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

AintSkeered

#5
We just got back from yet another successful mission from DP. The place got tons o' rain on Christmas weekend and it was just what the doctor ordered to keep the dust down. And, that new mud pit and extreme mud trail were fun! The morning temps were in low 30s, but, it was never a factor and warmed up to 50 during the day. PERFECT! Had more fun than the queer-eye guys in a hot dog factory!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Gato

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Chuck_Norris

post the pics already, I got to have a fix some, I need another shot of Durhamtown ;) ;)

stacktester

Ha Ha you guys. I'll download the pics tomorrow. We're thinking of going back in March during my daughter's spring break. Bill I need some help making my windows live page. Your's looks good. The weather was chilly on Wed. and Thurs. but yesterday and today were great. You just can't describe the place. It is something you have to experience in person. I will say this. It's the best I've seen so far. The people were just great and helpful in every way possible. We're thinking of going to Hatfield next June so let's all see who wants to go. Too bad we didn't meet up skeered. That mud pit was fun. My Rancher is covered and I tried washing it with the new pressure washers but it will take a lot of prep cleaning first. Thanks for all the people who gave us suggestions before we went.

Donnie
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com