Party @ Chino's New Years Eve!!

Started by 1FasterBlaster, December 29, 2006, 11:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

If anyone on here knows me and would like to hangout and get really really really drunk on New Years at my place-"House Party!!"- Give me a call.I live in St.Pete close to 49st. & 5th Ave. N..
  I don't need any azzholes or need to babysit.I'm chillin with some good people always looking for new friends that like to have fun!!Contributions to the party are welcome.
  Chino(727)204-0883

P.S. There is a hot tub in the hangout area...Bikini's or nude is recommended!!

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

dnigels

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on December 29, 2006, 11:18:16 PM

P.S. There is a hot tub in the hangout area...Bikini's or nude is recommended!!
Might come just to troll the hot tub! >:D
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Young Gun

Quote from: dnigels on December 30, 2006, 01:15:59 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on December 29, 2006, 11:18:16 PM

P.S. There is a hot tub in the hangout area...Bikini's or nude is recommended!!
Might come just to troll the hot tub! >:D

haha. 
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

susieblazer

 
  HMMMMMMMMMM I may wait and ride the quad down the alley later with my digital and have some fun postings on some peeps...........especially the ones who are already passed out and ohhhh sooooo posable heehee............ :ThumbsUp.gif 
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

 The party starts around 9:P.M.. We'll be up all night.Sushi is being catered, but I don't know how long it will last...first come first serve.I'll see you tomoorrow Robster.
  Happy New Year to everyone!!

AmericanRobster

Thanks alot for the phone call tonight. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone tommorrow night. If you need anything at all just ask me. We should all take a group picture for the fourm tommorrow night. See you'll tommorrow night.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

1FasterBlaster

   I'm taking pics-explicit or not !!

susieblazer

 
  You won't be taking any pics.............you will be out cold .... :drink.gif 2:L
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

AmericanRobster

Thanks alot for the invite. My girl and I had alot of fun. We should hang out again sometime.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

1FasterBlaster

 The party was awsome, some really cute females came out .Of course, I was the last one standing.

qt314nfla

Well the sushi had me thinking that would have been fun.  However you lost me on the lots of cute girls thing.  Need more cute guys too.  Glad y'all had a fun and safe New Years.  I'd have gone but I was at the Ranch for 10 days.

1FasterBlaster

  There were guys there too QT, too bad you weren't there.The Sushi was a hit.I never knew so many girls were into the raw fish taste...freaks!!
  Maybe you'll make the next party.

cubnfrank

Chino, dude I just the post about your party, You got to let me know sooner. Hey, I need to see the pics ;D
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

1FasterBlaster

  I posted on here before the New Year.Maybe you can make the next one.I just built a deck area around the jacuzzi hut, so we'll be doing get togethers alot more.Keep an eye out!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com