tri-z parts

Started by team_quad_green, December 29, 2006, 06:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

team_quad_green

Im picking up a tri z 250 next weekend were can I pick up parts for this machine.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

sykolincoln

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/

to bad you didnt get it sooner, I jsut got ride of a bunch  of tri-z stuff!!, but in the next three weeks I will have another complete roller coming
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

team_quad_green

thanks for the link  I post sum of it when I get it
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

grease

hi will you trade your two atc's for an in closed trailer it is 10 by 8 or 10 by 9 please call me at 3053363363.

team_quad_green

no trades I keeping mine to pimp em both
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

team_quad_green

phase one will be done soon
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

HondaATC

Any chance you might come flat tracking with us when you get that Z finished up? :)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

YAMAHONDAMAN

Quote from: team_quad_green on April 30, 2007, 04:10:03 PM
phase one will be done soon
when you want it to LOOK GOOD ... Tell HondaATC to GIT ahold of me for some TRI-Z "BLING" !!    ;)
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

dreadhed

YAMAHONDAMAN makes some bad ass stuff.  If I had more cash I would have more of his stuff.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com