Does someone race pro?

Started by QUAD CHICK #95, December 27, 2006, 05:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QUAD CHICK #95

    I dont I just wanted too know. ::)  :-\
:) Kaceebug :)

blaster94

 :star.gif No i don't, but i wish i did. :star.gif

klutchbuster400

I've raced with pro's. 53yfz450 beat a pro!

#13_LT-R450

yea 53YFZ450 is going pro :P 

Who did he beat?
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#13_LT-R450

Well daaa, cuz Jake races MX and Borich races XC!

Well a Pro is A pro! ;D
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

53yfz450

yea but it was at dade. there are no jumps.lol
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

And he was right with Natalie on Sunday! ;)

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

WARRIOR350

i ride in the AAAA class, nothing special.

#13_LT-R450

#10
I am a pro!

The reason you never heard of me is because I am soo fast! :P
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

svtbolt04

Neal Mcgrath will put you to shame.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

He was at seminole a few weeks back when I was their, Cool kid, great rider, and one heck of a rig.

#13_LT-R450

I remember when Mcgrath was on a YFZ a couple years ago at sunshine :o Him and Jake would go at it lol
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

53yfz450

just added another pro to my list Mr jason dunkelburger hahha and i beat him on a stock zuki.lol
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

RAD 450r

Borich- Daamn

Keeping up wit natalie- Daaam Daaam

Dunkelberger- DAAAAAAAAAAM   O0   DAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

I guess no one read the jeremy mcgrath autobiography
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com