Sky Powersports

Started by Young Gun, December 26, 2006, 10:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

I'm new to the sport of ATVs.  I noticed that Sky Powersports had just opened a store in Hudson, FL which is about a 15min drive from my house.  Has anyone had any prior business with them at their new location?  I know they have a store in Lakeland and LakeWales but has anyone tried their Hudson store yet?  It is fairly new and it has size to it.  It is near the intersection of U.S. 19 and Little RD in with all those stores, it has aluminum siding if you have seen it.  We were thinking about going Suzuki for our first quads but dont want to be over priced just because were newer. ::)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Young Gun

hmmm, I dont really know of any other Suzuki dealers in the Hernando County area.  Anyone know of another one.  I know there is an Action Honda right near Sky but I really want to go Suzuki. 
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Young Gun

Actually I just found a place via google called Suncoast Yamaha, they deal both Yamaha and Suzuki and its near a Automotive dealership that we always buy cars from that is REALLY close.  Anyone dealt with them before?  Im just trying not to get "hussled"

http://www.suncoast-yamaha.com/
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

#3 LTR450

SUZUKIRACER you have a PM.

Young Gun

Quote from: #3 LTR450 on December 27, 2006, 03:15:05 PM
SUZUKIRACER you have a PM.

Got it, thanks for the info im emailing them right now!
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

eldiablo64

I bought mine at action honda they were great,they sent me birthday card in november with a certificate for 15%off anything,and they sent me a christmas card with a certificate for 25%off anything.Ithought that was pretty cool seeing as I bought my quad almost a year ago.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Young Gun

Quote from: eldiablo64 on December 27, 2006, 05:20:21 PM
I bought mine at action honda they were great,they sent me birthday card in november with a certificate for 15%off anything,and they sent me a christmas card with a certificate for 25%off anything.Ithought that was pretty cool seeing as I bought my quad almost a year ago.

We really wanted to go Suzuki, were not Honda people  :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

eldiablo64

sorry to hear that     LOL
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com