talent

Started by dreth, December 25, 2006, 08:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremy retzsch

1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

4fittyr

dude would be a awesome trials rider   gas gas or beta for sponsor
if u can't be good be good at it

McGrath Racing

THAT IS AMAZING !!!!!!!!!

qt314nfla

that's just amazing! i agree on the trials riding also.

Young Gun

That is crazy cool.  Anyone that can do that on a quad I will have respect for and I will give them 100 bucks.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

#13_LT-R450

 :o...........

Thats some crazy $h*t!
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

arod

 i call bullsh!t. looks like edited footage.

Bigscrb15

Trials are awesome. My stepbrother used to do that. It was amazing to watch. I like Trials with motorized bikes though.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Tripyn

That is cool-yeh trials with mini bikes is very cool!

Hondabeefast

Quote from: arod on December 25, 2006, 11:39:51 PM
i call bullsh!t. looks like edited footage.

I agree with you but it is still pretty cool
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Hondabeefast on December 27, 2006, 01:40:10 PM
Quote from: arod on December 25, 2006, 11:39:51 PM
i call bullsh!t. looks like edited footage.

I agree with you but it is still pretty cool

not edited. goto youtube.com and type in trial bike or trials bike.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Eric5555

ahahhahahah....thats crazy
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Inyourdraft2000

Definately not fake, I have seen it in person.
Their ability definately seperates the Men from the boys.
If you clicked on the other link on that web site where he road his bike across some long bridge on the hand rail. Thats russian rulet if I have ever seen it...lol
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Your custom content or HTML goes here