Main Menu

powermadd's

Started by rubicon500kid, December 22, 2006, 03:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

how do i get them to fit with the stock throtle ? also can i use a 450r throtle on it ? and just splice the tps wires together?
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rubicon500kid

this is on an 04 yfz sry
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

klutchbuster400

I dont know if yours is different from my Z, becuase mines bolted right in. If you're talking about the little stick thing that pokes out of the side that spaces the brake and throttle, just cut that thing off. Im sure you could use the honda throttle, and I know thier is some modifying you have to do, but not sure on that one.

novadave

I have this same setup on my quad. You need to grind off the tab on the Honda throttle so the gruards will fit flush to the throttle.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

rubicon500kid

ooo thanks i didnt use the 450r throtle i just used the stock one and it was a B#!tch and a half i should of just used my 450r throtle but my 450r is for sale and if some one comes to look at it when im up in croom they wouldnt be able to ride it
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a