Uncle Rico gets an Idea

Started by UncleRico, December 19, 2006, 12:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

I've been very, very, busy.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4aSQigipQQ



Does anyone know if this will be against the rules at RR?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

450rcrazy

WOW HE RETURNS ! AFTER OVER A MONTH, IS THAT THE BEST VIDEO YOU CAN PRODUCE AFTER A MONTH OF MISSING? ITS COOL BUT YOU HAVE SET THE BAR MUCH HIGHER THAN THAT. ;D

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

UncleRico

Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 19, 2006, 12:24:43 AM
WOW HE RETURNS ! AFTER OVER A MONTH, IS THAT THE BEST VIDEO YOU CAN PRODUCE AFTER A MONTH OF MISSING? ITS COOL BUT YOU HAVE SET THE BAR MUCH HIGHER THAN THAT. ;D

I have video of a guy who is naked and high on crack being attacked by an alligator, but I'm pretty sure Quad32x doesn't want me to show it.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dnigels

#4
Why, the prodigal son returns.  Another "thirty days in the hole"?
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: UncleRico on December 19, 2006, 12:31:49 AM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 19, 2006, 12:24:43 AM
WOW HE RETURNS ! AFTER OVER A MONTH, IS THAT THE BEST VIDEO YOU CAN PRODUCE AFTER A MONTH OF MISSING? ITS COOL BUT YOU HAVE SET THE BAR MUCH HIGHER THAN THAT. ;D

I have video of a guy who is naked and high on crack being attacked by an alligator, but I'm pretty sure Quad32x doesn't want me to show it.

So the Polk Sheriff gave you the video of you out of their cruiser? Bet you don't go back to lake parker for awhile, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Bigscrb15

I imagine if you went too fast the parasail would try to bring the back end of the quad off the ground.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on December 19, 2006, 06:25:15 PM
I imagine if you went too fast the parasail would try to bring the back end of the quad off the ground.
Thats why you use a 4x4 so even if the back came off the ground the front tires could still pull it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

jujulo700R

That actually looks pretty fun. Anyone got an extra chute?
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

Scramdaddy

Gonna need a scrambler for that one.
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

UncleRico

We used a Vinson.  No worries at all until you go near the trees.  They get scared when I start poppin wheelies though.


I think I'm gonna bring it down to RR.


That run along the canal has good open space for long distance.

Any one wanna go?  I'd invite you QT, but the chute has a weight limit.

If you're looking for a decent chute, they sell them in Lake Wales.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Scramdaddy

2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

gtnwood

I would highly recommend wearing a jock strap, the whistling noise on descent can be deafening. ;)
Quote from: UncleRico on December 19, 2006, 11:07:12 PM
We used a Vinson.  No worries at all until you go near the trees.  They get scared when I start poppin wheelies though.


I think I'm gonna bring it down to RR.


That run along the canal has good open space for long distance.

Any one wanna go?  I'd invite you QT, but the chute has a weight limit.

If you're looking for a decent chute, they sell them in Lake Wales.

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

CABLEGUY1

MAN THAT WOULD BE A BAD TIME FOR YOUR GRAB BAR TO BREAK!!!