WE MUST FIND RICO

Started by 450rcrazy, December 18, 2006, 06:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450rcrazy

Where the heck has that guy been. Where does he get off disappearing and not posting the weekly video's.There has been no controversy nor sarcastic replies to laugh at.I hope he didn't try and get one of those pitbull pups and get eaten by Trixie.The site just looses a little bit of its pizazz when he goes missing.These siestas must stop, come back RICO we need your harassment to help us cope with life.

dynodon

Must be he went to take a sh_t and the " CRACKERS" got em :R
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Fox17

i think he has been on here all the time layin low under a different name. he cant live without atvflorida.

UncleRico

Quote from: Fox17 on December 20, 2006, 10:03:35 PM
i think he has been on here all the time layin low under a different name. he cant live without atvflorida.

I heard he broke both arms and had them in casts up to the shoulders. They had those little brace things that stick out and hold the arms in place.  Luckily for Rico, Fox17 would come over everytime he called with roll of toilet paper in hand!

He's a stand up guy, that Fox 17.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

qt314nfla

Quote from: UncleRico on December 21, 2006, 06:48:59 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on December 20, 2006, 10:03:35 PM
i think he has been on here all the time layin low under a different name. he cant live without atvflorida.

I heard he broke both arms and had them in casts up to the shoulders. They had those little brace things that stick out and hold the arms in place.  Luckily for Rico, Fox17 would come over everytime he called with roll of toilet paper in hand!

He's a stand up guy, that Fox 17.

Yes but did he bring the diaper wipes, dessitin, and powder so you didn't get a rash in your special place?

UncleRico

Quote from: QT314 on December 21, 2006, 06:57:02 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on December 21, 2006, 06:48:59 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on December 20, 2006, 10:03:35 PM
i think he has been on here all the time layin low under a different name. he cant live without atvflorida.

I heard he broke both arms and had them in casts up to the shoulders. They had those little brace things that stick out and hold the arms in place.  Luckily for Rico, Fox17 would come over everytime he called with roll of toilet paper in hand!

He's a stand up guy, that Fox 17.

Yes but did he bring the diaper wipes, dessitin, and powder so you didn't get a rash in your special place?

I thought you told me you would kill me if I ever told anyone about "my special place".


QT touched me in my "no no place".  There, I said it!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MuddFreak77

Quote from: UncleRico on December 21, 2006, 07:05:20 PM
QT touched me in my "no no place".  There, I said it!

Rico she told me about it and said it was no big deal.....
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla

Quote from: UncleRico on December 21, 2006, 07:05:20 PM
Quote from: QT314 on December 21, 2006, 06:57:02 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on December 21, 2006, 06:48:59 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on December 20, 2006, 10:03:35 PM
i think he has been on here all the time layin low under a different name. he cant live without atvflorida.

I heard he broke both arms and had them in casts up to the shoulders. They had those little brace things that stick out and hold the arms in place.  Luckily for Rico, Fox17 would come over everytime he called with roll of toilet paper in hand!

He's a stand up guy, that Fox 17.

Yes but did he bring the diaper wipes, dessitin, and powder so you didn't get a rash in your special place?

I thought you told me you would kill me if I ever told anyone about "my special place".


QT touched me in my "no no place".  There, I said it!

And you liked it!  Now everyone else it gonna be jealous.

UncleRico

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 21, 2006, 07:08:38 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on December 21, 2006, 07:05:20 PM
QT touched me in my "no no place".  There, I said it!

Rico she told me about it and said it was no big deal.....

She tricked me by dressing as a priest. I never would have fell for it if I knew it was a girl.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

UncleRico

When I read the title of this thread, I feel like a retarded kid who went "code adam" in a supewalmart.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dnigels

You were half right anyway. :-\
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Captain The Morgan


gtnwood

I know I'm a little late reading this last post by C.T.M. but dammitt that's funny stuff. Here I am in a public place laughin my head off, you know the kind where you cant stop laughin no matter what and I may have actually wet my special place. I know, easily amused but I think I'm gonna watch it again anyway's :D :D :D :D
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com