Main Menu

HardRock

Started by factorybremer111, November 29, 2006, 05:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

so who all is going this weekend?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

 Hey guys my computer been down for a week now and just got back running, damn I miss a lot of news and gossip. I wish I could make it but I'm still healing my back up  :( Have a good time and be safe and someone take some pics. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

trx#9

So how was it. I Hope ya all had fun,  I was at home icing my back all day. :'(
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

it was pretty fun. i kinda wish they didnt include the roller coaster with it but other than that its great. even though i had a little get off and threw my whole leg under my nerf bar and screwed up my knee it was fun. i dont like the track owner and his sons though.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 18, 2006, 01:03:26 AM
it was pretty fun. i kinda wish they didnt include the roller coaster with it but other than that its great. even though i had a little get off and threw my whole leg under my nerf bar and screwed up my knee it was fun. i dont like the track owner and his sons though.
Whats the roller coaster?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

its a track in the back with huge up and down hills. lol i thought it was stupid but im sure others liked it.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

blindkaeta

The Roller Coaster is like a GNCC mountain hill climb section.  Its cool if you like big rocks thrown in you face.  Thats if your within 100 ft of the person in front of you.

trx#9

Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 18, 2006, 01:08:53 AM
its a track in the back with huge up and down hills. lol i thought it was stupid but im sure others liked it.
Oh ok! ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR

We went on Saturday afternoon and Lyndon rode it. He loved it. The first time he went out he was a little intimidated. The more times he went the more he liked it. He said all the faces stayed the same all day so you always knew how to hit them. I don't think he ever did the big step-up in the back or the big jump (table I think) on the other side of the water tower jump. He said the big track is not for beginners but he wants to go back.

Mrs.Nightbreed

#35
Except for that roller coaster part, the main track looked like fun. I wish I would have gone out there. I did finally get to ride 8) I stayed on the outback track though. Other than our quick trip to the ER it was a good day. Shaun either sprained or dislocated his wrist :( . His front tire hit a HUGE rock on the outback track and bent his wheel and sent him him flying. That ER was discusting and they said he would be waiting hours  >:( so I am taking him for x-rays at my ortho tomorrow morning.

Jake: I am glad to hear you are ok. I heard it was bad. Mike thought it might have been broken :-[ I just signed on to see if you posted how you were.

Dorian: WAY TO GO ON THE TOWER!!!!  8)  :Clap.gif

Mike and Rick: TIME TO STEP IT UP!!!!  ;)

53yfz450

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on December 18, 2006, 02:29:16 AM
Except for that roller coaster part, the main track looked like fun. I wish I would have gone out there. I did finally get to ride 8) I stayed on the outback track though. Other than our quick trip to the ER it was a good day. Shaun either sprained or dislocated his wrist :( . That ER was discusting and they said he would be waiting hours  >:( so I am taking him for x-rays at my ortho tomorrow morning.

Jake: I am glad to hear you are ok. I heard it was bad. Mike thought it might have been broken :-[ I just signed on to see if you posted how you were.

Dorian: WAY TO GO ON THE TOWER!!!!  8)  :Clap.gif

Mike and Rick: TIME TO STEP IT UP!!!!  ;)


thanks yea it looked and felt worse than it is i guess. lol
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Well,
It's official, Shaun's wrist is broken. He will have surgery tomorrow and will have a cast for 6 weeks... :'(

53yfz450

that sucks!!!! :'( well i wish him a speedy recovery. ;D looks like hes trying to be too much like his mom.lol :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

fastrnrik

WELCOME TO OCALA. NO ORTHO AT OUR LOVELY HOSPITAL.
BONES ARE OVER RATED ANYWAY I GUESS. :(

Ida_Mann

get well buddy,,,,,sorry to hear about the wrist.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

McGrath Racing

Our thoughts are with you. Neal

DCR_Marcus14

I cant believe how much fun I had there sunday; I was definitely worried about the track at first but by the end of the day I was having alot of fun, I think I went through 2 tanks of gas. I wouldnt recommend the main track to beginners at all though. I will definitely be returning in a few weeks. Hope your wrist gets better soon shaun.
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service