News on Lee County Park or Collier Co partk?

Started by GATORSPORT, December 07, 2006, 04:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GATORSPORT

Is there any new updates on the land for OHV in Collier or Lee county? Seems like awhile since I've seen an update.

Shotgun


Thrumud

Guys, as you know the SFWMD screwed us on this one. They still owe us 640 acres. According to the district they are looking at several areas ( which I think its BS ) Thats why a hand full of showed up at their "Everglades Celebration" party and made a stink. They know that we're on their a$$.

Clarence Tears has scheduled a private meeting with us. I will advised you to be there. If you are so worried about a place to ride in Collier at least show. There is no excuse its at night. We will post the date, time and location of this meeting.

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]