help needed quick! swingarm bearings

Started by klutchbuster400, December 15, 2006, 08:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Going over the grey z to make sure it was good for the track, dad discovered alot of play in my swing arm so I need new winger bearings BAD. I heard stock was the best, but their is a 2 week wait on those, all balls and pivot works has them, but I dont really trust all balls after sending me two wrong tie rod ends, never dealt with pivot works, are they reliable and last long?
Any other reputable companies?

klutchbuster400

Any one, I would like to order these things by monday :-\
I heard pivot works was good, any one back that up?

lawn_man mx

yes  pivotworks  and allballs  are  pretty good i used  allballs on my  sons  blaster  +4swinger   no problems !! ;D  hope  it helps  jessy......
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58