new truck for my birthday

Started by blupits04, December 15, 2006, 10:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blupits04

what a Birthday I had.will look good pulling the quads behind it.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Sweet, 2003 with a 7.3 powerstroke?

Palmettobay_recon

daaaaaaamn you're so lucky!!!! Awesome truck!
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

blupits04

Yep he had to have diesel :) He's just lucky he has an understanding wife who's birthday is in a month :) lol
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

KD 428

That has to be THE sickest truck!  ;)
HONDA CRF450R

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

blupits04

That nice kawa3 but I would haft to move into that one and sell my house.I wish I had the money they put into that one I would add a bigger boat behind mine.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

qt314nfla

Very nice did you get that from heartland?  It looks like one I saw on their lot last weekend.

blupits04

no qt I bought it in leesburg,traded my other f250 and a little $ different but this one will be paid off too by feb.1st this one is a f350 with about 15 inches of lift on 20 inch wheels and 38"nitto's. lot nicer truck than the 250 and it gets better fuel mileage so far.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

backwoods boy

nice but does it still have good acceleration  ???
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

DZ 350

nice truck, what lift is that???? and what size tires??
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

dynodon

NICE !!!!!!!!!!
Jodi, now I see why your selling all of your quads ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

blupits04

Hey don I'm not selling all the quads my race quad is almost finished and we dont every ride the other two so I figured I would sell them and make more room in the garage but we still might not sell any of them all depends on how much they bring.and ya the truck has plenty of power.It has a programmable chip with a turbo.I has no problem boiling the tires,but I dont need that much power to pull a trailer or a 4 wheeler.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

B.MURRAy


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com