Bad News Today

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, December 14, 2006, 05:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

:(  I have not been able to ride for the last two weeks and missed a great group ride @ the prarie because my knee had been hurting. You know me I dont like Dr's for myself..hard headed I guess. Anyway I went today to have the knee checked out and have it drained something I have had done several times in the past, only this time it was different. The normal "fluid" was not there, this time it was blood and the normal shot of cortizone will not fix it this time >:(.  The  Doc says its time for the knife :o. The bad news is the new King Quad has only been on one ride and doesnt look she will be getting any action soon. SOOOO send me pics of group rides.....PLEASE. ;D

  Swamp

KB

 what do you mean your gonna get a new knee? it might not be as bad as you think, maybe it'll feel better after. on another post on this site some guy's were talkin bout some guy that used to ride w/ one leg. my neighbor got 2 new knees and he was good to go within a month. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GET FEELIN BETTER SOON.

big-daddy

Scott, I'll pick up the king quad and drive it around so the battery doesnt go dead and has far as the knee, I can do it for you at home on my pool table. Save you some money and time. J/k brother....... I,ll pray for you.


PS just think of my nude bacon and cuban coffee at camp.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

#3
Quote from: big-daddy on December 14, 2006, 05:55:49 PM
Scott, I'll pick up the king quad and drive it around so the battery doesnt go dead and has far as the knee, I can do it for you at home on my pool table. Save you some money and time. J/k brother....... I,ll pray for you.


PS just think of my nude bacon and cuban coffee at camp.  ;)

That is my driving goal to recovery ;) Nuked Bacon and Cuban coffee ;D  I dont think its time yet for a NEW one but some sort of implant? probably :-X

Thrumud

Speedy recover buddy, you'll do just fine.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

MuddFreak77

Sorry to hear your misfortune that sucks AZZ!!!!!!   Godspeed to a speed recovery, I'll be thinkin of ya.

If you need anything let me know, I'll help where and when I can.

Carl
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

xr100racer

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 14, 2006, 05:30:22 PM
The bad news is the new King Quad has only been on one ride

where was the good news?

that sucks, hope you get better

gearhead400

Hope you have a quick recovery and a knee that is pain free! I've been out of it for 6 weeks and have to wait another 3 until i can jump on my bike again. it sucks, but still livin haha.

Mine are already starting to bug me when i have to lift myself up, or if im cramped in a car. I'm 20 and i'll probably have to have knee replacement before 30  ??? baseball, stock suspension and big jumps, jumpin out of big trees when i was young...i think its catching up to me already.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Quad32x

Hopeing the best for ya brother ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

VForcedave

Scott, sorry to hear about the knee issue. I would look into "going under the knife" real good first. I will be in Sebring for a week or so during the holidays, so I will come by a say hey. Have a good Christmas. 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: gearhead400 on December 14, 2006, 11:44:10 PM
Hope you have a quick recovery and a knee that is pain free! I've been out of it for 6 weeks and have to wait another 3 until i can jump on my bike again. it sucks, but still livin haha.

Mine are already starting to bug me when i have to lift myself up, or if im cramped in a car. I'm 20 and i'll probably have to have knee replacement before 30  ??? baseball, stock suspension and big jumps, jumpin out of big trees when i was young...i think its catching up to me already.


10-4....Football, moto-x, and martial arts ::) play hard.... pay later. One of my friends just had his done, he played Catcher for years. (baseball) ;D

MuddFreak77

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2006, 08:41:04 AM
10-4....Football, moto-x, and martial arts ::) play hard.... pay later. One of my friends just had his done, he played Catcher for years. (baseball) ;D

I'm glad you specified Baseball, I was starting to wonder about your friends   LMAO
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 15, 2006, 08:55:02 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2006, 08:41:04 AM
10-4....Football, moto-x, and martial arts ::) play hard.... pay later. One of my friends just had his done, he played Catcher for years. (baseball) ;D

I'm glad you specified Baseball, I was starting to wonder about your friends   LMAO

  That is why I made the clerification ;)

bigscrub79

Sorry to hear that Scott, hope all goes well. If there is anything I can do let me know. I would be more than happy to come down there and give you a hand (not like that you pervs).
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

big-daddy

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2006, 09:13:41 AM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 15, 2006, 08:55:02 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2006, 08:41:04 AM
10-4....Football, moto-x, and martial arts ::) play hard.... pay later. One of my friends just had his done, he played Catcher for years. (baseball) ;D

I'm glad you specified Baseball, I was starting to wonder about your friends   LMAO

  That is why I made the clerification ;)

You dont fool anyone! Start using knee pads  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

MuddFreak77

Quote from: bigscrub79 on December 15, 2006, 09:46:59 AM
Sorry to hear that Scott, hope all goes well. If there is anything I can do let me know. I would be more than happy to come down there and give you a hand.


Hey Josh, Scott said he likes the left hand one better, makes it feel like a stranger is doing it      :W :W
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

kawGIRL

Hey that's why you have the KingQuad Right?  ::) it takes the pressure off all the bad body parts that have been abused in the past :o  Maybe you should go back to the Rhino :P
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: kawGIRL on December 15, 2006, 10:36:41 AM
Hey that's why you have the KingQuad Right?  ::) it takes the pressure off all the bad body parts that have been abused in the past :o  Maybe you should go back to the Rhino :P

  Yea but Sherry Likes the Rhino :o And I love my King :P

BCConviber

Sorry to hear it Scott! Good luck my friend.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Chuck_Norris

wiahing you the best Scott, Keeping you in prayer. Have a great Christmas

qt314nfla

Sorry for the bad news Scotty too hotty.  I hope your surgery goes well.  Heal fast and get your arse back out to ride w/ us!  Let me know if I can help.

bbf

sorry to hear the bad new if you like i will put some miles on the kq

SWAMP_DONKEY

NNAAAA I ordered a Players knee brace worn by NFL quarter backs ;)  I may not be able to walk but I will be able to ride ;D

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2006, 09:53:12 PM
NNAAAA I ordered a Players knee brace worn by NFL quarter backs ;)  I may not be able to walk but I will be able to ride ;D

Just don't turn into a wuss like the NFL QB's... You are in our prayers Scott.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Moose

Hey cuz,

Keep the hopes up.

I had my right knee worked on, and it's much better than the left one now.
Almost makes me want the left one done, but not until needed.

Prayers out for a speedy recovery.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com