Best Priced ATV insurance?

Started by KFXhead, March 07, 2005, 10:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KFXhead

After the recent thefts next door of my bro-in-laws 4wheelers, I am paranoid. Progressive wont cover the DRR & my wifes Kymco 250 because they are not in the "Blue Book".  ??? Now I am really paranoid!!!

warrior123

state farm has really good ins... we found them better then progressive but we also have our vehicles through state farm

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

KFXhead

So far, noone will insure a DRR or a Kymco. Thanks for any help.

KFXhead

Just got off the phone with "ATV-LINE" the lady with an ebonic accent said "we dont insure atv's which are not made in the USA"!!!!!!   WTF!!!!! I guess all these companies just dont mention that you cant insure a Taiwanese quad. I am sure if parents knew this they would think twice about buying them.