favorite Songs

Started by Alba450, June 03, 2006, 10:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamaha72

My Favorite songs.....

As I Lay Dying - Confined
Atreyu - Bleeding Mascara
Aveneged Sevenfold - Radiant Eclipse (just about there only good song)
Bloodsimple - Sell Me Out, Running From Nothing
Breaking Benjamin - Diary Of Jane
Bullet For My Valentine - No Control, Tears dont fall
Earshot - Wait
Five Pointe O - Infinity, Breathe Machine
Ill Nino - Just about every song they ever made....
In Flames - Take This Life, The Quiet Place
Killswitch Engage - The End Of Heartache...
Nonpoint - There's Going To Be A War
Shortie - 5 Seconds, Truth, Open Season
Spineshank - Slavery, Synthetic
Strung Out - Analog
Throwdown - Disipline, Burn
Trivium - Ascendancy, Washing Away Me In The Tides
Underoath - Its Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door, Writing On The Walls, In Regards To Self, Young and Aspiring.....

A couple more that I cant think of right now....
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

MachineDog

Fiddle in the band - Alabama
Mud on the tires - Brad Paisley
How bout you - Eric Church
I go back - Kenny Chesney

Just a few..
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

nobodyshome

Full list


Nonpoint-Bullet with a name
Nonpoint-The Wreckoning
Nonpoint-Code Red
Nonpoint-To the pain
Nonpoint-Buscandome
Nonpoint-The longest beginning/The shortest ending
All American Rejects-Move Along
All American Rejects-Dirty Little Secret
Charlie Daniels Band- The devil went down to georgia
Sean Paul-We be burning
Sean Paul-Sexy Ladies
Sean Paul-Temperature
Disturbed-Liberate
SEVEN SEVEN TWO SON

racingbroke

I like everthing but old people stuff I like Nickleback Shakira and Fergie
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

MadMudder

Well, lets see...

Bands:

GUNS N ROSES #1! (If they did it, I liked it..)
AC/DC
Def Leppard
Whitesnake
Queen
Bruce Springsteen
Fleetwood Mac
Eric Clapton
Pink Floyd
Van Halen
John Cougar/Mellencamp
Journey
Eddie Van Halen
Sammy Hagar
Meatloaf
Molly Hatchet
Poison
The Police
Kiss
ZZ Top
Lynard Skynard
Alabama
The Eagles
.38 Special
"Wierd Al" Yankovic

Im open to almost anything between 1970-2000. Before 70 its too slow and after 2000 it just sucks.... BTW all of those were off the top of my head.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

wheelie_boy

Sum41 is the best band. ever. its just sum41. then linkin park. but first sum41. you cant touch sum41
05 kx 250f

svtbolt04

sum41 isnt even a band anymore I dont think..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

UncleRico

I'm a Jesus Freak so I love music that's made for the Lord, like Tool.

Tool really gives it up for the Lord!

I love those guys.

Amen.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

christianharv

Britney Spears
Christina Aguilera
Beyonce
Shakira
Ya i'm hardcore like that

christianharv

when you were young by the killers best song by far

mikeman1

young jok-  its goin down
chingy-  pullin me back

dnigels

#36
"I won't smoke weed with Willie again"  Tobey Keith!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

klutchbuster400

Blink 182 was the shiznit!!!
My favorite alll time song is face down by the redjumpsuit apparatus.

TMAN11


onefastkid

Pantera
Metallica
Godsmack
Black Sabbath/Ozzy
Killswitch Engage
As I Lay Dying
Alice In Chains
CCR
Disturbed
Devil Driver
Ill Nino
Hurt
Korn
Zepplin
Skynyrd
Mudvayne
Puddle of Mudd
Pearl Jam
Nine Inch Nails
Rob Zombie
Saliva
Seether
Sevendust
Shinedown
Slipknot
Static-x
Trivium
and so on... you get the point

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on June 04, 2006, 07:43:48 PM
Probably all time favorite for ever
Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue (Angry American)-Toby Keith
Others:
The Dance-Garth Brooks
Lifes a Dance- John Michael Montgomery
Country Boy Can Survive- Hank Jr.
Got Mud-Neal McCoy
Rough and Ready-Trace Atkins
Rodeo-Garth Brooks
Where I Come From-Alan Jackson
Born Country-Alabama
Papa Loved Mama-Garth Brooks
Watermelon Crawl-Tracy Byrd
Beer For My Horses-Toby Keith and Willie Nelson
Remember When-Alan Jackson
8th of November-Big and Rich (true story bout vietnam, great song almost brings a tear to my eyes)
I love my music, and cant stand the new so called "country".

There are way too many for me to name.




i have the same exact taste! So this pretty much sums it up lol
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com