What a day at Bithlo ssqsa round 7

Started by yfz450runner, December 10, 2006, 08:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfz450runner

I have to say i really liked the way the track was set up today.Hats off to Bithlo! had some great racing and alot of fun. want to say thanks to Brett for making this series possible and all the hard work that he and everyone who helped put into it.  deffinitly made some new good friends from this series and looking foward to next series.

[attachment deleted by admin]

yfz450runner

Thats #69 here is # 85 also thanks to #16 and # 39 for helping me learn to ride better and smarter and all the support you gave me.  later!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Exmx54

Yeah it was an awsome day. Counting down the days until next year  >:D

yfz450runner

And let me not forget #69. he got me back into riding and has been a good friend and supporter throghout! thanks!!!

racingbroke

It's been a great series and Brett has done a excellent job in putting this together for the quad riders.  Also a big thank you to the tracks that hosted our races.  Talk it up out there and hopefully next series we'll have a lot of new faces! :) ;D
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

TBR

Yes, we all owe Brett a big thank you. Thanks to all the tracks that supported us, I'm sure that it will pay good dividends back.
We didn't have a particularly good series "point wise" but learned a lot and had a lot of fun.
I will always say that the quad riders and their families are such a great group of people.
I also want to say thanks to all the A riders that have helped Lyndon along the way. He has learned a lot from all of you and appreciates it.
Also a big thanks to Tony who is always there to lend a hand or parts or even a entire quad to anyone.
See everyone at the next series. I hope everyone talks it up and we start having full gates in every class.

RTR_380/450R

Thanks Brett for all you've done! Ive had fun doing it and I didnt break any bones!! ;D
Dont know how, but I didnt!
Thanx to everyone that helped learn a few things along the way! For my first time MX'ing, I had alot of help and felt that
i progressed well! Just need to work on that old man fatigue factor!! ???

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ryan561

2005 trx 400ex       Pro Armor bumper
yoshi RS-3             Pro Armor killswich
jetted                   DG nerfs
K&N filter

2006 KX 250F
Its got everything

tony pitts

orlando on hwy 50 about 20 miles west of I 95
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

bmd11

Does anyone know what kind of schedule they have (Bithlo)? I have a son that is interested in racing his LT80 in PeeWee and Bithlo is right around the corner from us. Also what kind of costs are involved like memberships, entrance fees, etc...
Thanks!
BMD
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale