Huevos 9!

Started by DCR_Marcus14, December 09, 2006, 10:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCR_Marcus14

Has anyone else seen it yet, definitely the best by far I think. It was all shot in HD so its crystal clear. Also some awesome footage from Hardrock and Perry on there. I think I watched it 4 or 5 times yesterday... ;D
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

RAD 450r

Lucky i was going to get it but ended up just putting it up on my x-mas list lol.  I saw the teaser and recognized the big white tower, I knew it was in florida. 
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

wheelie_boy

i must add this to my list.
05 kx 250f

Hondarider22

hopefully it will be better than carpe diem 3 bc that wasnt very good  :-\ ya def a christmas gift for me  ;D

RAD 450r

Quote from: MolonyLTR_19 on December 10, 2006, 08:45:28 PM
hopefully it will be better than carpe diem 3 bc that wasnt very good  :-\ ya def a christmas gift for me  ;D

Yeah Serisously, I wasnt impressed either, Music was soft and it was just like the same stuff over and over again.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Able

I haven't seen 9 yet but so far 7 was about the best.....it was definitely better than 8.

klutchbuster400

I liked 8 alot more, the soundtrack was great,and they showed the backflip about 80 times in part 7 and it just kinda wore down on you. I think the fallout 2 was way better though.

RAD 450r

Ahh I was going the fallout 2 yesterday!  But ofcourse parents say just put it your x-mas list, ehh i could wait, I love quad movies, watch them over and over again
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Chillinthemost

I have 7 and 8. I want to hear more engines and less music.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

DCR_Marcus14

Actually funny you said that because they have the sound of the engines in almost every segment playing with the music on and off.
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

Able

#10
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 11, 2006, 01:18:30 AM
I have 7 and 8. I want to hear more engines and less music.

I agree with you Chillin.


Able

Quote from: RAD 700r on December 11, 2006, 01:10:42 AM
I love quad movies, watch them over and over again

Oh my, I actually agreed with you on something as well.........please excuse me while I go kick my own butt! j/k

xr100racer


Able

Already ordered mine  8) found it for $28 delivered 2-4 days. much better than the $39 delivered in 12-15 days through h-bomb films.

gearhead400

i cant wait to get it!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

rancher4lyfe

I CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME RHINOS IN ACTION...SEE THE ONE FLIP IN THE SNEEK PEEK??
LTR450 YELLOW WITH C-BOMB,PRO TAPERS AND NERF BARS .RANCHER 350 26"GATORS ON ITP RIMS
2003 DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB WITH EXHAUST

Hondarider22

i saw it for the 1st time today and i have to say, its the best quad movie ive seen, about a 100 times better than carpe diem 3....and IMO its the best of the huevos  ;D

oh ya, thanks jake!  ;D

gearhead400

picked up my copy today.  ;D
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

AmericanRobster

Thats awesome stuff. I have the Huevos 8 Arctic Cat clip on my myspace page.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

1FasterBlaster

I saw 8 for the first time.I thought it was ok.I would like to hear more engine also.Seems more like a learning tool that way!!I'll check out 9 for sure.

RAD 450r

Hopefully ill get 9 and Fallout 2 for x-mas
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Able

9 is definitely good. Not only is ther a good variety from backflips to side by sides and quad terrain, but the video quality is much better than the older movies.