first race at new sand drag track

Started by 535banshee, December 10, 2006, 11:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

535banshee

we are looking to hold are first race on feb. 24th. we will be ordering the timing system this week.  we are working hard to get it all together for that date because the park will have over 10,000 people at that event. for any questions call jeff at 239-253-2616

Chillinthemost

There is a Harescramble at Gatorback that weekend. Guess I wont make the first race. :'(
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

YFZ450-Tampa

Oh yes, Gatorback is one of the tracks and races I like the most !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

dynodon

Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 10, 2006, 11:58:19 PM
There is a Harescramble at Gatorback that weekend. Guess I wont make the first race. :'(
Your too OLD and SLOW anyway !!!! J/K, will be nice to race with ya again Matt ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chillinthemost

I was really looking forward to the first drags but the Gatorback race is one that I cant miss. Will the races be monthly?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

535banshee

Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 11, 2006, 10:17:43 PM
I was really looking forward to the first drags but the Gatorback race is one that I cant miss. Will the races be monthly?
yes

535banshee

i ordered the timing system today and they said it should be done in about 2 weeks.

535banshee

port a tree called today and said timing system will ship at end of this week. so if you said you would give money for the system i need it asap!

Smoknbanshee

you will have (2) 2,500 gallon tanks when I get a chance to deliver them.  Is there going to be a work day, fun day in january?  SATURDAY?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

smoke we will have many work days in january. saturdays and sundays.

535banshee


Skully

Hi Guys....
If all goes well on the cylinder repair with DrQ and Pete, I'll be there with the RoidZilla.

[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

klutchbuster400

I bet that thing pulls out of the hole pretty quick  :o

Smoknbanshee

when it is being pulled by the orange crush.....LMFAO. 

just kidding.  very nice zilla.  jason watson had one that pulled like a frieght train.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

For Sale: PORTATREE Timing system.
Includes two tower extentions and all the censor stands for down track. for more information Call 480-695-2614


saw this on planet sand.....might be too late, but figured I would try.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Why I ask, WHY would you frequent that site ?????, You of all peaple know the situation
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

each system is made to your track drawing, so no one system is alike. the system will ship on monday and we will have it on wensday. this way here it will have a warranty with it and tech support ;D

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on December 16, 2006, 12:01:35 AM
Why I ask, WHY would you frequent that site ?????, You of all peaple know the situation

to keep everyone up to date on things.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

well boys  the new bad boy is up and running and all i got to to say  wow  what a rush i would post pics but i don't want to scare you all way from  showing up and racing :o 8)let the azz whipping   Begin ;D :drive.gif :Fp :box.gif :box.gif :ouch.gif :ouch.gif
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

I'm just getting started ;)   spankingtatazz  ant got nothon for my shiot
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

I am not scared of NOTHING either !!!!, I only have a lttle motor!!!!
So bring it sucka 8)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

sure aint' seen any pics of them running yet.  where they at?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

hey troy did you race that thing yet?