What to say?

Started by lisa, December 09, 2006, 12:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisa

   I didn't make the Dec. 7th meeting of the Scenic Byway. I have a student that only goes half-day and so my run gets back an hour later than normal. That will end in Jan. but made it impossible for me to make the meeting.

  I had issued a challenge of sorts to Mr. Lint, and would like to apologize because he probably moved heaven and earth to get to the meeting. Mr. Lint, I am sorry if my being there was in any way an irritation. I had wanted to speak with both you and Ms. Duever, I will be at the Jan. meeting if you can both make it.

  For those that might wonder why I am putting it here, I issued the challenge in public; because honor requires me to respond in public, I am doing so. I know it will get back to him, so I feel no need to contact him privately.

  I would like to thank the messanger for relaying this message for me. Thank you.
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904