Open Practice @ SandMountain MX and TT tracks-Dec 31

Started by RTR_380/450R, December 06, 2006, 05:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

dreth

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 07, 2006, 11:19:45 PM
Quote from: TBR on December 07, 2006, 05:38:45 PM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 07, 2006, 05:35:42 PM
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 01:51:01 AM
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D

Im ready for my lesson professor! Maybe we can all have our own money race!! ::) :P
Well now I might just have to put Brandon and Lyndon is that race.

I hope so. Ill need some company! It will get real lonely runnin up front by myself! :D



easy there JT, your not runnin with the peewee class :R

tat2mike

Formally tecatemike

TBR

If I look back at the Open Expert point standings for last year I see Brandon 1st, JT 2nd, Lyndon 3rd, and Marshall 4th. It would seem to me that is some pretty fast company there. A word to the wise is "keep your money in your pocket girls".

Most people will be running knobbies.

01ZX12R

That sounds like it will be a good race. I am in for that one. I guess I will get back in the garage and change out that muffler bearing so I can run with the BIG DAWGS.. TBR man dont forget me I was hanging in there with the open class. I just had to stay behind them for a while so I could learn a thing or two.

Oh I almost forgot someone needs to get ahold of Joe( STOCK yellow YFZ) He is way overdue for the old TT azz whoopin. LOL
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 07, 2006, 11:22:52 PM
Who knows maybee i will give the TT world a try :o

Are you sure?  You dont wanna blow a motor you know~LOL
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

TBR

Quote from: 01ZX12R on December 08, 2006, 01:24:03 AM
That sounds like it will be a good race. I am in for that one. I guess I will get back in the garage and change out that muffler bearing so I can run with the BIG DAWGS.. TBR man dont forget me I was hanging in there with the open class. I just had to stay behind them for a while so I could learn a thing or two.

Oh I almost forgot someone needs to get ahold of Joe( STOCK yellow YFZ) He is way overdue for the old TT azz whoopin. LOL
I didn't forget about you Wayne although I still think you should be out there on the mx tracks with us. I know you will be right in the mix.
I will be glad to see everyone out there for sure.
I agree Joe and that stocker should come out.

TBR

Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 10:58:16 PM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 07, 2006, 05:35:42 PM
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 01:51:01 AM
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D

Im ready for my lesson professor! Maybe we can all have our own money race!! ::) :P




1 race,10 laps @ $20 a head 8)

if your scared .......say your scared :D
I know of couple of numbers that ain't scared. 78 and 86, you remember what their rear number plate looks like right.

dreth

Quote from: TBR on December 08, 2006, 01:54:40 AM
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 10:58:16 PM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 07, 2006, 05:35:42 PM
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 01:51:01 AM
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D

Im ready for my lesson professor! Maybe we can all have our own money race!! ::) :P



seeing as i only plan on looking ahead of me once the gate drops ill start memorizing them now so i can come over after the race and tell them it was a good try :drive.gif :dunno.gif :R



1 race,10 laps @ $20 a head 8)

if your scared .......say your scared :D
I know of couple of numbers that ain't scared. 78 and 86, you remember what their rear number plate looks like right.

RTR_380/450R

Looks like Ive been replaced as the actual "smack talker" of Sand Mountain! Seems everyone is feeling froggy lately.  Maybe we can get some of those Thunderbowl boys out there to give it a try!! The TT track is surrounded by a huge flat track! Wouldnt hurt to see if you guys could hang w/ the rest of us! ;D

TBR- I dont think that these boys have the balls to ride next to Me, Brandon, and Wayne!  Gets a little hairy at times!! 8)
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LT-R450ApK

#36
Dont worry Jt some of us will be there! i dont really consider it a TT track though......
More of a Peewee Mx track
I dont think Theres goin to be a Problem hanging with you guys :o
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Lilbro_RTR#999

IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY I HALF LAPPED AFEW PEOPLE THE LAST TIME WE RACED .REMEMBER (TBR)       BRANDON IT WASNT FAIR.

TBR

 I will say this.

You all have done the easy part. You have TALKED about it.

When Dec 31 comes we will see who shows and who blows.

We can even have another race: 10 laps TT + 10 laps MX
I know at least one that would love that race.

53yfz450

im up for it ;D lets do it!!!!!!! But i know lots of them TT guys wont step foot on the MX track.lol
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 08, 2006, 09:09:00 PM
im up for it ;D lets do it!!!!!!! But i know lots of them TT guys wont step foot on the MX track.lol

Ive made the transition and Im slowly coming along!! Give a little bit and Ill even be able to hang with Jake and Lyndon on an MX track for 3/4 of a lap!!! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

TBR

Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 08, 2006, 09:09:00 PM
im up for it ;D lets do it!!!!!!! But i know lots of them TT guys wont step foot on the MX track.lol

I would love to see Matt, Chris, you, and Lyndon do that race. That would be a race to watch. Start with 5 TT then 5 MX then 5 TT and finish with 5 MX all continuous. That would build your stamina.

01ZX12R

Quote from: TBR on December 08, 2006, 09:20:15 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 08, 2006, 09:09:00 PM
im up for it ;D lets do it!!!!!!! But i know lots of them TT guys wont step foot on the MX track.lol

I would love to see Matt, Chris, you, and Lyndon do that race. That would be a race to watch. Start with 5 TT then 5 MX then 5 TT and finish with 5 MX all continuous. That would build your stamina.

Better replace them energizer batteries.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Ride1Rob

Man there's alot of smack talk goin' on in here. I think one of those FT boys has the upper hand... it's been almost a year since some of us did this type of riding  :-\ . I'll be like a rookie all over again.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

TBR

I know Rob, I should be careful what I say because there is always someone that takes it the wrong way.
I'm sure the "real" TT guys will make a good showing.

Scott270r

I'd sure like to give it a go, don't know for sure if I'll have a bike to ride then. But if so It looks like fun, I think I'd do pretty well in the right class.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

CountryBoy

Cool! Looks like Sandmountain is a real fun place to ride at. 8) Ill see if i can go. ;D
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

dreth

Quote from: TBR on December 08, 2006, 09:20:15 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 08, 2006, 09:09:00 PM
im up for it ;D lets do it!!!!!!! But i know lots of them TT guys wont step foot on the MX track.lol

I would love to see Matt, Chris, you, and Lyndon do that race. That would be a race to watch. Start with 5 TT then 5 MX then 5 TT and finish with 5 MX all continuous. That would build your stamina.



im in if sandmountain will let us ;)

dreth

start on the mx track so you can have up to 20 riders on the line 8)

Two-Fast Yfz 450

Ill be there and hopefully i wont crash this time. :P :P
Yfz 450 Elka all the way around Houser +2 A-Arms
Slow Warrior
Z-400