More on SFWMD!!!!!

Started by lswjth2, December 07, 2006, 07:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

Criminal Investigation was done , yet nothing was found? SFWMD authorized the taking of the fill ....I wonder if someone got a fat envelope for this one....No permits? They pull 10 Million in Land Fill , dig Preserve Ponds too deep to be of any use...and they Will not allow OHV's because we tear up the land....Obviously  the SFWMD is in bed with the developers.
What people need to realize is this goes beyond Land for ATV's to use, Florida is being sold to the Highest Bidder....Wake up and take a Stand people.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Mudneck

I get busted on a rehab installing 1 new window without a permit & I have to pay triple permit fees as a fine/punishment........BS
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Joedirt

Quote from: bushwacker on December 07, 2006, 09:31:03 AM
I get busted on a rehab installing 1 new window without a permit & I have to pay triple permit fees as a fine/punishment........BS

Are you kidding me?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Mudneck

yep and every time you change a window in PBC you need to cover it with a hurricane panel now too.Doesnt matter if you have 30 windows the new one gets a panel that is dade county approved.The rest dont matter.... ???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com