Sandmountain MX 12-31

Started by 53yfz450, December 06, 2006, 07:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

As many of you have herd they are having an open practice the 31st lets get together we wont know if they will open back up or not so lets all make this day last!!!! whos in.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54

I haven't heard a word about this?!?!?!? I'll be up in the area so I may be able to shoot down there.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54

Damn, I'll definetly have to be there

#26YFZ

I'll be there...bike should be back right before then so it'll be a nice coming out party for it.

#74 crf250r

im gonna be there, ill make sure to bring my camera and get some vid.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

WOODY_450r

Quote from: #74 crf250r on December 06, 2006, 08:52:28 PM
im gonna be there, ill make sure to bring my camera and get some vid.

Ill be there!  Can't wait love that track!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com