Croom this weekend 12/9-10

Started by 450rcrazy, December 06, 2006, 06:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450rcrazy

Any one camping at croom this weekend .I will be there with a few friends.10 of us total with three more riding with us on Saturday only.

qt314nfla

Never bought my pass.  So I won't be there.  Have fun for me.

450rcrazy

I'll have plenty of fun for ya.the pass is only 40$ right now.come and have some fun.

MPTonyT

im a half to sit this one out brutha. the old ladys got other plans for us.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

qt314nfla

Quote from: MPTonyT on December 06, 2006, 06:53:22 PM
im a half to sit this one out brutha. the old ladys got other plans for us.

I'm sure she does.  Probably diggin' your grave for calling her your old lady.

dj_pizzim

Im gona have to miss out on this one. Damn work functions!!! Weather should be great for you guys.
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

The hyrbid kid

Well me and my freind were planning on riding up this weekend so i can brake in the new bike hope to see ya there..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

R6Chick

Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 06, 2006, 06:33:50 PM
Any one camping at croom this weekend .I will be there with a few friends.10 of us total with three more riding with us on Saturday only.
Was there last weekend with 6 friends and no one else would go! Damn it man! lol  :P
Off Road: 2005 Suzuki LT250
Off Road: 2003 Yamaha Blaster 200

On Road/Off Road 2005 Ford F150 FX4
On Road/Off Road 1990 Ford Eddie Bauer Bronce 4x4

On Road at all times: 2005 Yamaha R6 Raven
On Road at all times: 2002 Suzuki GSXR 750

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com