Open Practice @ SandMountain MX and TT tracks-Dec 31

Started by RTR_380/450R, December 06, 2006, 05:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Spoke w/ Sand Mountain crew today and was told that they will have an open practice on Dec. 31 for both MX and TT tracks. $20 all day practice!
Supposedly, both track will be ready! :dunno.gif
We will see! Ill keep everyone posted! ;D
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Mrs.Nightbreed

 :o  :)

We will have to be there! That is great news  8)

Quad32x

Solid brother ! :ThumbsUp.gif  Are they going to reopen for good ?
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Ride1Rob

That's some great news JT... Like you said though, we'll see  :-\
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

that is awsome! i would have been there for sure if my motor wasnt blown to the moon!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

53yfz450

YES I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY IF THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on December 06, 2006, 01:50:38 PM
that is awsome! i would have been there for sure if my motor wasnt blown to the moon!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

haha i know how it feels. i have 3 motors all transmissions gone.lol every week it feels like im taking out an engine and spliting the cases. :'(
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

wow this awesome.  Bike should finally be back by the 31st! Count me in!

jujulo700R

On a Sunday huh? Looks like the wife is going to be having Sunday Brunch without me beacuse I will be at Sandmountain!
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

#74 crf250r

thanks for letting us know, theres no way i wont be there. cant wait!
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

WOODY_450r

This is awsome!!!!   I'm defintaly going to be there!!!!!   Looks like I'm gonna wait a couple more weeks till I rebuild my engine
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

400EX

i'll be there for sure since i will be home for christmas.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

Hondarider22

IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAAYAYYAA there is no way i wont be there!!!!! im so excited, i hope this is true!  ;D ;D ;D

LTR450 994


RTR_380/450R

I called to confirm! I was told that the tracks will be ready!
Heres what I was told-

8:30 Gate
9:00 Practice
All day open Practice.
The TT track, the MX track, and the Mini MX track are suppose to be ready.

My only concern with an open practice is the kids. Us "grown ups" can take care of ourselves, but the kids need their OWN track time!
Im sure that as a group, we can all sort this out!!
So, I say, lets put it together boys. See how many we can get out there!  I wanna show you MX boys some TT skills!
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

53yfz450

so whos going to start the group ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Ride1Rob

I'm on my way right now  :drive.gif  ... definitely won't miss this!
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D

01ZX12R

 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
JT looks like it is time to have sum fun on the TT track once again.
Its been WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY toooooooo long.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

jujulo700R

Any mention on whether or not they still have the sand drag strip? Just curious because that thing was fun!
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 01:51:01 AM
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D

Im ready for my lesson professor! Maybe we can all have our own money race!! ::) :P
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

TBR

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 07, 2006, 05:35:42 PM
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 01:51:01 AM
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D

Im ready for my lesson professor! Maybe we can all have our own money race!! ::) :P
Well now I might just have to put Brandon and Lyndon is that race.

dreth

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 07, 2006, 05:35:42 PM
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 01:51:01 AM
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D

Im ready for my lesson professor! Maybe we can all have our own money race!! ::) :P




1 race,10 laps @ $20 a head 8)

if your scared .......say your scared :D

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: TBR on December 07, 2006, 05:38:45 PM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 07, 2006, 05:35:42 PM
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 01:51:01 AM
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D

Im ready for my lesson professor! Maybe we can all have our own money race!! ::) :P
Well now I might just have to put Brandon and Lyndon is that race.

I hope so. Ill need some company! It will get real lonely runnin up front by myself! :D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com