Yamaha or Polaris?

Started by AmericanRobster, December 05, 2006, 03:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who makes the better if the two side-by-sides?

Yamaha Rhino
16 (88.9%)
Polaris Ranger
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 16

AmericanRobster

Just wondering what people will vote for.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

yunt2ride

Depending on what you are gonna do with it. If you want it to trailride then go with the rhino, if you want it as a workhorse around the farm. Then go with the Ranger. They both will serve you well. My buddy has a ranger and its great but when we trailrinde through some pines, it gets close and sometimes he is backing up to go around them. I have all polaris quads but the next one will be a rhino and thats only because I have seen how tight the ranger can be while trailriding in the pines.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

FOREMANRON

JUST BOUGHT A RANGER. A FEW OF MY BUDDIES HAVE THEM AND SAY THEY LOVE THEM. THE ONLY REAL DOWNFALL I HAVE HEARD OF ON THE RHINO IS BUCKET SEATS. IF YOU ARE A BIG PERSON IT CAN BE TIGHT
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

B.MURRAy


MPTonyT

10 to 1 odds huh....... wonder what ill choose. hehe ;D ;D
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

MadMudder

Quote from: yunt2ride on December 05, 2006, 12:59:16 PM
Depending on what you are gonna do with it. If you want it to trailride then go with the rhino, if you want it as a workhorse around the farm. Then go with the Ranger. They both will serve you well. My buddy has a ranger and its great but when we trailrinde through some pines, it gets close and sometimes he is backing up to go around them. I have all polaris quads but the next one will be a rhino and thats only because I have seen how tight the ranger can be while trailriding in the pines.
Couldn't have said it better myself... :N
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

live2mud

i have a ranger and my buddy has a rino and it's about a sorry exuse for a utv.the ranger rides smoother pulls way more weight and will out run that slow peice of crap any day.the rino is not as wide as the ranger which makes it flip alot quicker.

Kawa3

For got Arctic Cat Prowlers!
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

B.MURRAy


AmericanRobster

Rangers and Rhinos seem to be the hot items compared to the others.

I was just curious on what people thought. I want to get a sids-by-side someday. Maybe if I hit the lotto! haha
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Your custom content or HTML goes here